CarMax - Used Cars and New Cars For Sale
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Makes finding your perfect car at CarMax even easier!
The CarMax app lets you search our nationwide inventory of over 35,000 CarMax Quality Certified used cars by make, type, model, year, price, features, MPG, and more!
See car details and photos, plus:
• Save cars and car searches
• Get alerts for saved car price drops, saved cars sold, and new matches for saved searches
• Make and save notes about cars and searches
• Compare up to 10 cars
• Calculate payments, affordability, and MPG savings
• Browse the lot at CarMax and scan window sticker QR or bar codes to access vehicle information
• See free Vehicle History Reports and expert and customer reviews.
• Share vehicles on Facebook and Twitter
• Find your nearest CarMax store and contact information
• Make one time and recurring payments to CarMax Auto Finance
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- New option for alternate search view featuring larger images and image scrolling
- New arrival call outs so now you can quickly see what's new to our inventory
Thanks for your feedback, keep it coming!
Almost Perfect App
I love the CarMax app. I cannot comment on CarMax or the financing portion of the app as I have not purchased a car from them. At least not yet. As for the app I think they've done an excellent job. I can see what's available nationwide, transport costs, all the information about a each car, a calculator to compute the payments for the car, and can save any cars I'm interested in.
The reason I gave the app 4 instead of 5 stars is the screen on the iPad version doesn't rotate and so cannot be used in landscape view. If the app is changed so I can use it on my iPad in landscape view, I will change my rating to 5 stars.
Mediocre, much like Carmax
I have had the worst car salesman experience with these guys twice. I used this app to quickly payday car off and wash my hands with them. The app in which I made car payments could include a date when I your last payment would be made and I could go through a laundry list of things but I would prefer not helping a company that didn't care to help me. Amongst horrible service and damaging my car when needing repair under warranty, I just cannot believe that people buy into this company like I had. I was completely oblivious to the scheme they have going and believe me, Carmax is like a shady cabin in the woods with creepy guy offering to lend you a hand unpacking. Seems nice, but you keep looking back like what does he want from me.
Slow But Okay
The app in my opinion is very great for the purpose of it which is displaying cars and information about the cars and dealerships. However it seems very slow in my opinion when you are trying to load a selected car's information and pictures. Sometimes it takes about 30-45sec which may not be long but it seems pretty long. So I don't know how you could improve it but I'll put up with it I guess.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: CarMax Business Services, LLC
- © 2015 CarMax Business Services, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.