The most exciting hunting journey starts now!
The only game which lets you see amazing predatory dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
• Chose time of day (night vision on!)
• Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
• Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’
• Upgrade to PRO with one-time purchase and get access to 7 huge 3D areas
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
PRO version has 22 dinosaurs now and more are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
Thank you for playing our games. We read all of your comments and do our best to make the game better. Keep going!
- Fixed wind going crazy after some time passed.
- Visual and usability improvements to screenshots gallery: nice background, simple swipe gesture switching between images, better transitions.
- Fixed crash in gallery on iOS 11 when trying to save screenshot to photos library: now we're asking user for permission to do this.
- Change sound volume immediately when slider is moved in Options window.
- Improved frame rate and game speed stability, some fps increase.
- Updated advertising modules to latest versions.
Ratings and Reviews
This game brings so much memories of when I was a child and played this game so much. As I got older and got new phones and other personal stuff I forgot about the game till I was wondering at some past stuff and remember a game when I hunted dinosaurs. It was sort of a free roaming game and I loved how you can keep trophies, the game didn’t change much but I am glad it didn’t but also kind of bummed it didn't change. The reason why is because I want this game to grow more and get more better but I’m also a little afraid it might not go in the direction I want it to and become a App I barley use and then delete it when I need storage. But above all great game :)
My childhood just got an update
I am pretty biased toward the mobile carnivores game because I grew up with it and without this game, I would still be sitting at a little table playing with legos. Thank you so much for all of the great memories. I looked further into the past of this game and found a great community that is one of the friendliest of all, a huge expansive story, an alien world to explain why the dinosaurs aren’t accurate to earth science, and many games both good and bad. Thank you Tatem for this game and the new updates, now please if anything, add diliphosaurus and finish that steam port. Any how, thank you tatem, thank you.
Thanks for gaming with us and for your so positive review! Keep playing, we will do our best to improve the game! Don't forget to follow our Facebook page for new updates!
Absolutely love this game!
I’ve bought this game about 3 times. So I paid for it 3 times because this game is probably the best dinosaur game that I know of. I’ve first played this game when I was 12 I’m 19 now and I got a new phone and decided to pay for this game for the third time that I miss. I only ask that the apps developers would update the game. Not that the game needs improvement but would honestly be outstanding if there was an update. Maybe new dinosaurs? Make the thrill of a T. rex spotting you then roaring and chasing you more exhilarating? Would appreciate it a ton. Super fun game I love it!!!
- Tatem Games, private company
- 333.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 Tatem Games, Action Forms Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO version $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.