Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Pro
By Tatem Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only game which lets you see amazing meat-eating dinosaurs in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by dinosaurs and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless T-Rex hunter. All dinosaurs are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
• Select from 7 huge 3D environments
• Chose time of day (night vision on!)
• Fill the area with dinosaurs to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take a camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
• Read tips and tricks for every dinosaur in ‘Dinopedia’
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
There are 22 dinosaur now and more are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
Thank you for playing our games. We read all of your comments and do our best to make the game better. Keep going!
What's New in Version 1.4.7
- iOS7 support
- cross-device iCloud sync for points and trophy room
Opinion and Ideas
This truly is an amazing app. I could play it for a long time and it just amazes me how fun it is. However, after awhile the game seems to get repeatitive. I would love to see these features implemented in future updates;
1) Online Multiplayer: It seems like this would be so much more fun if you could kill dinosaurs with your friends.
2) More Weapons and Dinos: Having more in your arsenal of weapons would give you more things to look forward to in trying to unlock them. More dinos to hunt means more challenges and more fun. Aquatic Dinosaurs would be an interesting idea!
3) Realistic Hunting: Maybe try to have it where shooting them in the heart, head, and lungs deal critical damage? Possibly as well as shooting them in the legs would make them slower? It would give the game more depth and make it so much more fun.
Please try to look into these ideas and hopefully make them a reality! Thank You!
Awesome game! Great graphics, and realistic everything! just add some changes please...
1... make allosaurus and spinosaurus acurately sized!
2... make underwater carnivores where you dive and harpoon mosasaurs, plesiosaurs, pliosaurs, etc.
3... add sprint button that only lasts 15 secs so you can move around faster and escape angry dinosaurs.
4... pls. add more dinos!
5... make dinosaurs fight, hunt prey, and avoid predators.
6... make ankylosaurus and stegosaurus defend themselves like chasmosaurus.
7... make pteranodons huntable, but they will divebomb you.
8... make dinosaurs have gender and build nests and gaurd them with smaller dino chicks around them.
9... have raptors hunt in packs occasionally.
10... finally, keep making this game great!
These are just suggetions
This app is truly the best hunting app released as of now. This game is by far the most realistic hunting game I have ever played on an iOS device in my entire life. The audio is great they have many maps to choose from they have several dinosaurs to choose from heck, they even have some Easter eggs to find. But I will tell you that hunting the same dinosaurs does get boring except for the T-Rex. The most challenging dinosaur to kill because it will only die to a shot in the eye. All in all this app is amazing and you won't regret your money as there is so much to do. Sorry for the insanely long review xD there was just so much to cover for this app.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 04, 2013
- Version: 1.4.7
- Size: 86.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Tatem Games, private company
- © 2013 Tatem Games, Action Forms Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.