The most exciting hunting journey now takes you to Ice Age!
The only game which lets you see cool meat-eating Ice Age creatures in action and challenge them for ultimate survival!
Carnivores: Ice Age is a hunting simulation that is completely true to life and totally breathtaking. You land on a distant planet inhabited by Ice Age creatures like mammoths, smilodons and giant bears and progress from a shy wildlife observer to a stealthy and ruthless Yeti hunter. All animals are in full 3D complete with their terrifying roars!
• Chose time of day (night vision on!)
• Fill the area with animals to your liking and skills
• Equip with camouflage, cover scent or radar
• Pick a weapon and hunt or take the camera and observe
• Store your prey in real-size trophy room
• Go green and use tranquilizer instead of bullets
• Read tips and tricks for every animal in ‘Dinopedia’
• Upgrade to PRO with one-time purchase to access 5 huge 3D hunting areas
To anyone who played Carnivores on PC, guaranteed hours of nostalgia!
More Ice Age creatures and more maps are coming!
The game is compatible with Fling controller.
- Fixed wind going crazy after some time passed.
- Visual and usability improvements to screenshots gallery: nice background, simple swipe gesture switching between images, better transitions.
- Fixed crash in gallery on iOS 11 when trying to save screenshot to photos library: now we're asking user for permission to do this.
- Change sound volume immediately when slider is moved in Options window.
- Improved frame rate and game speed stability, some fps increase.
- Updated advertising modules to latest versions.
Ratings and Reviews
Fine, but needs much improvement
This is a stimulation game where you hunt a limited amount of mammals of the Ice Age, in a limited usage of islands with a limited usage of guns. In order to make it the “full” amount of guns, the full amount of islands along with the full amount of animals, you’d need to buy an entirely different app called Carnivores Ice Age Pro, which costs five bucks! I have ideas for improvement: first off, make it that rather than being able to have to wait for an advert to pass by, you’d unlock the monsters, guns and islands overtime depending on the points you have. That’s pretty much it
Please update the game!
Still waiting for a “premium package” deal I spent $5.40 on. I’ve had no changes in gameplay or adds on the app, no email or notification that it’s been added but my account has been charged. Shotty and poor business/work ethic at best, still waiting.
Animals for the Next Update
The three new animals that I would love to see in the next update are the Miracinonyx/American Cheetah,This Creature will look like a mix of Cheetah and a Cougar but is that fastest and hardest animal to kill for its speed,The next one is the Cave Lion,The Lion can camouflage in its environment so hunters can hardly see him,The last but certainly not the least Thylacoleo/Marsupial Lion,this Creature is a monster with weird teeth and weird claws.
- Tatem Games, private company
- 386.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Tatem Games, Action Forms Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO version $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.