Carousel by Dropbox
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you use Dropbox, you’ll love Carousel — it’s a gallery app that's the faster, prettier, all-around-better way to view the photos and videos you keep in Dropbox.
Keeping track of your photos can be tough. Carousel lets you view all the photos and videos from your phone and Dropbox in one place, organizes them automatically, and backs them up to Dropbox.
Carousel even helps you free up space on your phone. Once photos are safely backed up to Dropbox, Carousel can remove them from your local storage, making sure you don’t run out of space on your phone or tablet.
Reasons you’ll love Carousel:
● Have photos and videos spread across your phone and Dropbox? Browse everything in single gallery that’s automatically organized into events.
● Keep all your photos with you without running out of space. Photos and videos in Dropbox are viewable from your phone, but take up almost none of your phone’s local storage!
● Automatically back up your photos and videos to Dropbox — your memories will stay safe even if you lose your phone or your hard drive crashes.
● Share a day’s worth of photos as quickly as one. Never deal with the hassle of emailing photos again. Recipients can view your photos even if they don't have the Carousel app.
● Share however you want. Send photos privately to family and friends or post photos directly from Carousel to Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS, and more.
● Relive old memories. Carousel's Flashback feature helps you rediscover photos you’ve forgotten about by showing you weekly highlights of some of your best photos from past years.
What's New in Version 1.14.1
- Fixes an issue where photos and videos could not be saved to the Camera Roll.
- Modifies the “Free up iPhone Space” feature to prevent deletion of Live Photos.
Simple to use, and my favorite way to backup my camera roll to be viewed on ALL my devices. iCloud isn't so friendly with my PC. Love the new feature to automatically clear up the space that synced photos are taking on my phone! Keep it up Dropbox!
This app is TRULY BEAUTIFUL if you want to save some space on your device! It's easy to use, and you can even share your photos on it! Don't listen to anyone if they say that it's horrible, and you shouldn't try it, I HIGHLY suggest that you at LEAST give it a shot. And the best part is, it's free!~
Could not get any better at image quality and ease of use. The only problem I seemed to have is that it's a bit hard to set up for the first time between your phone and PC.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 1.14.1
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2014 Dropbox, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99