Carousel by Dropbox
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you use Dropbox, you’ll love Carousel — it’s a gallery app that's the faster, prettier, all-around-better way to view the photos and videos you keep in Dropbox.
Keeping track of your photos can be tough. Carousel lets you view all the photos and videos from your phone and Dropbox in one place, organizes them automatically, and backs them up to Dropbox.
Carousel even helps you free up space on your phone. Once photos are safely backed up to Dropbox, Carousel can remove them from your local storage, making sure you don’t run out of space on your phone or tablet.
Reasons you’ll love Carousel:
● Have photos and videos spread across your phone and Dropbox? Browse everything in single gallery that’s automatically organized into events.
● Keep all your photos with you without running out of space. Photos and videos in Dropbox are viewable from your phone, but take up almost none of your phone’s local storage!
● Automatically back up your photos and videos to Dropbox — your memories will stay safe even if you lose your phone or your hard drive crashes.
● Share a day’s worth of photos as quickly as one. Never deal with the hassle of emailing photos again. Recipients can view your photos even if they don't have the Carousel app.
● Share however you want. Send photos privately to family and friends or post photos directly from Carousel to Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS, and more.
● Relive old memories. Carousel's Flashback feature helps you rediscover photos you’ve forgotten about by showing you weekly highlights of some of your best photos from past years.
What's New in Version 1.14.1
- Fixes an issue where photos and videos could not be saved to the Camera Roll.
- Modifies the “Free up iPhone Space” feature to prevent deletion of Live Photos.
I've used Carousel over the last year and it has been a life (and space) saver. I and my wife are avid photo and video shooters. The wife to the grandkids, me to the scenes of the day. However, i personally would run out of space qucikly. I know this may sound like a commercial, but a friend showed me carousel after he saw me delete a few of my pics. Haveing dropbox pro giving a TB of space, it has helped.
For me, I have not any issues of the app. it uploads, warns me to delete for space and the rest is history. Now that I have the iphone 6 with 128GB, space really is not an issue, but the function of Carousel is still berst to none.
Carousel/Drop Box helps me save space on my phone and automatically backs up my camera roll to the app when I open the app. Alerts me of the amount of space it can free up on my phone and allows me to choose if I want to delete the photos or not. Only completely deletes once you go through your recently deleted photos in your phone so there is a chance to save a picture that maybe you decide you don't want to completely delete. But they are always available for viewing in carousel. Love this app!
I've only had the app for a couple of days, but I can already tell it's an excellent app. It uploaded all my pics and videos in a matter of a couple of minutes. I also have another app and it takes forever to upload pictures(I'll probably turn that one off). Carousel is quick, easy to navigate, and has a variety of options in which you can use to view and arrange your pics.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 1.14.1
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2014 Dropbox, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99