By Peak Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Carpet Ball combines aspects of billiards/pool and shuffleboard, and is the perfect game to play with your friends and family.
HOW TO PLAY
First, create the game board by connecting two to four devices via the SAME Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
Players begin by arranging two to seven billiard balls on their side of the table between the foul line and pit. Then, taking turns with your opponent, use the white cue ball to knock your opponent’s balls off the table.
The first person to knock all of his opponent's balls off the table wins!
• Multi-player game (up to four iPhones/iPads)
• Customize your game settings
• Interactive training tutorial – Learn how to play the game by actually playing the game, not reading some boring tutorial
• Easy and fun to play!
• Dynamic sound
• Game requires TWO OR MORE (up to four) iPhones to play
• Players must be connected to the SAME Wi-Fi network or paired through Bluetooth
Won't connect half the time and runs very choppy when it does finally connect. Not worth a penny, much less a dollar.
Fun multi-player game
So much fun. I think this would be great for a plane ride or road trip since you can play with the people next to you. Love it!
I ❤️ carpet ball
Pls update it so there can be a single player mode
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 21, 2012
- Version: 1
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peak Systems
- © Peak Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.