Carpet & Floor Calculator
By Suresh Desu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Update: -
Carpet & Floor calculators listed on "one of the 10 Handy iPhone Apps for Home Improvement" on Mashable.com
** SUPPORTS BOTH METRIC AND STANDARD UNITS **
** NEW: Total summary now available -- Add all the Values from different calculations --
✪✪ 5 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP
✪✪ CARPET CALCULATOR
✪✪ FLOOR/TILE CALCULATOR
✪✪ WALL PAPER CALCULATOR
✪✪ CONVERSIONS CALCULATOR
** ADD NOTES FEATURE
✪✪ SPECIAL FEATURES
- All calculators have price features including labor hours.
- All calculators list the material price, labor price and total price.
- Instantly email the quote and the picture without leaving the app.
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators.
- All calculators display both actual and the tolerance values.
- Switch between Metrics & Standard as many times as needed.
- Lots of customization, choose between different concrete materials, different block sizes and others.
✪✪ GLOBAL FEATURES
- Save unlimited calculations for each of the calculators.
- Attach a picture with every calculation.
- Email as many times as you want
- Elaborate help screen
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- All Saved calculations remember Metrics or Standard units.
- Associate a location/name with each calculation
- Saved calculations list calculated values, location, price, material price, total cost and pictures
✔ CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard)
✔ DATA: This screen lists all the saved calculations with the latest one displayed first.
✔ CARPET: Calculated values show both Square yards and Square ft/mt
✔ TILES/FLOOR: Choose from 5 different surface & border tile sizes. Calculator automatically accommodates for Metrics.
✔ WALL PAPER: Pre-filled values for coverage area for double roll for both Standard & Metrics.
✔ CONVERSION: Convert between 7 different types and convert to one another. Convert cm into inches, ft into meter, etc.
✔ ADD Notes: Choose from one of the available types or choose general notes and add notes.
Also check our HOMEBUILDERS app for more calculators.
Please provide user feedback, so we can refine this application. Thank you for your patronage.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Added Notes feature
This app itself is good. It's simple and allows photos to document the work. The problem is that it only allows predetermined tile sizes up to 8"x8". What do I do if my client wants 13" or 20" tiles? This app needs some work before it will be useful in the field.
Downloaded this app because I needed a flooring calculator and it was free. VERY limited function unless you purchase it for 0.99. I don't have any problems with buying apps. I have a problem with the It's free but you can't really use it unless you buy it. Very deceptive.
Helps me a lot with my estimates very professional thx,.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 07, 2011
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Suresh Desu
- © Suresh Desu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Carpet, Floor, WallPaper$0.99