The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Exceed your limits and get the excellence in all 90 engaging challenges!
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, REALTIME METAR weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios (4 availables for purchase)
* WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* 90 engaging challenges (72 available to buy)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view and option
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available with Canyon]
* C-2A Greyhound [available with Arctic]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available with Canyon]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available with Arctic]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available with Arcs]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available with Volcano]
* F4E Phantom II [available with Volcano]
* A-6 Intruder [available with Arctic]
* A-7 Corsair II [available with Arcs]
* F-22 Raptor [available with Flight Simulator]
* SU-47 Berkut [available with Flight Simulator]
* C-130 Hercules [available with Flight Simulator]
* EF Typhoon [available with Flight Simulator]
* Dassault Rafale [available with Flight Simulator]
* A-10 Thunderbolt II [available with Flight Simulator]
* Canyon [available for purchase]
* Arctic [available for purchase]
* Arcs [available for purchase]
* Volcano [available for purchase]
* Flight Simulator [available for purchase]
New Aircraft: AC-130 SPECTRE, F104 STARFIGHTER, PANAVIA TORNADO
Ratings and Reviews
Controls Terrible Don’t Purchase Unless They Fix
I have troubleshot this and engaged Rortos several times with ZERO responses. You can’t clear the controls, and some controls do multiple things at the same time. For instance, using my thrustmaster slider for thrust also moves flaps. That doesn’t work well to fly. I have tried everything. I’ve reinstalled, reset everything I can fined etc. Obviously they have different development teams working on different products because the Extreme Landings product works well. They have “some” input settings upon launch (before the game starts), but then others INSIDE the game that can and do conflict with those setup during launch! I love and hate this product. The graphics and flight characteristics are great. but the control elements and ability to set joystick buttons and axis is TERRIBLE. It’s making be abandon what could be a GREAT product. I HIGHLY adivise NOT TO GET THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED. And MULTIPLE emails to support have gone 100% unanswered. I feel like they stole my money.
Well, that was useless!
Does this app actually work for anyone? I kept rotating from screen to screen and back trying to figure out how to actually get the program to let me fly. There're only so many combinations of buttons you can hit, even including all the spots where I was being asked to buy something. I tried them all! I have had a variety of flight simulators, but I could never even find the key to get this one to take off.
Very hard and flight simulator is not worth the money.
It is a very hard game and gets very boring after 5 minutes and is not worth the money if you are planning on buying something on this game.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.