Solving challenging HVAC/R problems is your job. Helping you get the right parts, supplies and equipment you need is ours. Whether it is for warranty repairs for Carrier Equipment or for non-warranty repairs on any make or any brand of equipment, the Carrier Service Technician app can help identify the right part.
The Carrier Service Technician app provides an easy to use, powerful app that is designed to help the technician standing in front of a unit. The app helps them at the job site to find out what parts they need to make repairs, and it has an on-board GPS to help identify the closest location to find the parts.
• Search by scanning serial bar code, entering serial number or entering model number
• Quickly locate parts list for equipment
• View relevant technical literature for equipment, including advanced filtering options
• Lookup warranty entitlement and service history based on serial number
• Locate the nearest Parts Sales Center and get directions
• Selection and Cross-reference tool for Totaline parts
• Ability to create jobs and add parts to jobs for future reference
• Optional HVACPartners authentication for access to restricted literature
• Product catalog equipment lookup
- Face / Touch Id authentication.
- Behind the scenes improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes as soon as I open the App ?
Deleted and reinstalled. Works Great 👍
Love this app. So user friendly and easy to look up model #s by just punching in the serial #. Helps to determine if a unit is under warranty or not. All techs should use this app!
Almost as useful as Davenet for Lennox. A big improvement in literature access and easier to use than the new HVACPartners search engine.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.