CARROT doesn’t just make getting things done fun – she makes getting things done addictive.
** Featured by Apple, Jeopardy, Wall Street Journal, NPR, Fast Company, & more! **
"CARROT is adorable. I have a huge grin on my face from using her." - Louie Mantia, Pacific Helm
"CARROT breathes new life into to-do lists." - Lewis Painter, The Strand
"If you want an extra kick in the [pants] from a sadistic robot, you'll want to give CARROT a shot." - Adam Dachis, LifeHacker
"01000001 00101011 00101011 00101011" - Deep Blue, Supercomputer
Users, critics, and supercomputers the world over have fallen in love with CARROT and her twisted personality. What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? Download CARROT now!
Meet CARROT, the world's first to-do list with a personality.
You keep this sadistic AI construct happy by getting things done in real life.
She'll reward you.
But be careful!
Slackers make CARROT upset.
You do NOT want to make CARROT upset.
• Amazingly simple to-do list that's also a virtual pet
• Unlockable app upgrades, from reminders to mini-games to an actual kitten
• Thirty-six dastardly challenges to complete
• Over 500 unique rewards that vary depending on CARROT's mood
• The first four chapters in an epic, branching story
• Cheat codes, customization options, and kitten costumes available via in-app purchase
Don't make CARROT angry. Download her now!
Have feedback? CARROT would love to hear from you!
You're going to take these bug fixes and performance improvements and you're going to like them.
Ratings and Reviews
Effective and Gratifying
Making me laugh when she’s angry, and making me actually feel good about myself when I complete tasks. I really like how this to do list app is different from all others. It’s not that it’s overly simple...it’s that it’s training you to be consistent and reliable...and there’s a lot of thought and psychology put into that to do it right. You level up, gaining confidence and unlocking more and more complex (relatively) options until it revivals other apps that come with everything right away. CARROT is personal. The simplicity at the beginning helps those of us who don’t get around to things BECAUSE we get overwhelmed and BECAUSE other apps and lists can feel too complex. Starting on an easy level and gradually boosting your confidence until you are comfortable enough with the app, and before you know it , you’re actually tackling your goals. For real. And I’ve tried everything. I have over focused adult ADD, and while I have good intentions and can be highly motivated to begin with, I lose focus quickly. Like with this review. Done.
Also I echo what LOLAJEFF just said.
Developer Response ,
You could've just typed "this is the best app in the history of the world" and gotten two extra tasks done with the time you saved!
Effective to-do app!
I’ve been using this to-do app for a few months now and it’s proved to be far more effective than other to-do apps that I’ve tried, as it effectively motivates to complete my task items, and its snarky comments can be both funny and annoying it times (which helps me to get myself moving and get stuff done).
1) iPhone X support for the screen to include the notch.
2) Ability to set windows of time that are off limits to CARROT, such as for when I’m sleeping or working, during which times I’m not able to complete tasks in my to-do list. I emailed app support about this and received a response saying this was a good idea for a future upgrade, but that was a few months ago, and the functionality hasn’t been added. I just find it disappointing that I get CARROT in a good mood by completing a bunch of tasks and later find CARROT in a bad mood because of time I was not able to spend completing tasks due to the need for getting sleep or working at my job, which in my opinion is not fair. I really hope the developer adds this ability — If so, I’ll happily upgrade the app rating to 5 stars.
Makes your "to-do" lists fun...
Best to-do app ever! But Ya' def need a good sense of humor w this one!! I would think this app would help a kid having to do chores have a little more fun w them since this borders on a to-do list app turned game (I know I coulda' used something likes this as a kid.. Back in the 70's when phones were still attached to the wall lol!!) So Ik it Sounds crazy to say but she amuses me.... It turns boring old cores etc into a type of silly game...U should give this a try.. Esp if u have a good sense of humor! .. a few tips: Just don't make her mad! You earn points for every completed task and move into higher "levels" which can sometimes earn u a little surprise from her.... And lastly... Don't forget about your kitty kat!! Yup.. you get a pet cat u have to keep happy n fed (or else she'll b mean to it n u lose points.... Those cheats seem kinda silly - no surprise since the entire app is totally whacko ... But they come in handy sometimes n not super expensive....
Developer Response ,
I hope you've been getting your tasks done, meatbag. You wouldn't want anything to happen to Captain Whiskers... would you?
- Grailr LLC
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013-2018 Grailr LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Icon Pack $1.99
- Mood Ring Theme $1.99
- Counterfeit Points $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.