By Mobile Gaming Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPod 5 and up, iPhone 4S and up. Will not run on earlier devices.
Meet Max Muscles, Donnie Dollars and the rest of the Cartel Kings! They have really itchy trigger fingers, terrible dress sense and love stealing stuff. Guide them as they blast their way through the city, taking out the bad guys and blowing stuff up in the hunt for cash, treasure and even bigger guns! If you're feeling lonely - or just want to show off - join a Cartel with friends and compete against enemy Cartels in the hunt for amazing rewards! Or visit Battle Bay and attack other players bases to steal their loot and upgrade your own millionaires mansion - solid gold toilets don't buy themselves you know!
So what are you waiting for? Following the rules is boring and earning nice things is hard. Join the exclusive club of Cartel Kings and bring a little law breaking into your life instead!
* Attack other players in Battle Bay and steal their stuff - we're pretty sure you deserve it more than they do anyway!
* Build a Cartel and chat, help and battle with your friends and other players for awesome rewards. Just don't grass on them...
* Do really dangerous things! Rob banks, raid armoured cars and battle really scary bosses! Are you up to it!?
* No point in being the best if you can't brag about it. Get you and your Cartel to the top of the leaderboards and win awesome rewards!
* Collect your very own weapons of mass destruction - be it RPG's, crazy heavy weapons or the tiny but mighty nuke pistol...
* Play nicely with your friends! Help each other on co-op jobs and defeat mighty raid bosses - then steal their stuff!
* Amaze your easily impressed friends and family by winning hundreds of treasure items - bet you can't collect them all!
* Craft your own guns from hundreds of cool parts - there's bazillions of different combinations!
* Everyone likes stats! Customise your strengths and collect cool loot items that give you unique powers and abilities.
* Shooting not your thing? Just activate Frenzy Mode and it'll do the dirty work for you. All you need to do is decide what to spend the loot on.
* Dress the Cartel Kings how you want! Bad suits, terrible hair - even in their underwear or a horses head! (or did we dream that? No, apparently it happened!)
* With weekly contests, free premium rewards, daily bonuses and new special events every week you'll get so much free stuff it'll feel like you're robbing us!
Cartel Kings is completely free to play. However, some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
We’re really sorry, but Cartel Kings doesn't work on iPhone 4. We tried very hard to accommodate this device, but we weren't able to create the experience we want you to have.
A network connection is required to play.
If you have any suggestions or encounter problems, we'd love you to contact us at http://forum.eightpixelssquare.com/
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.801
- More Bug Fixes
- Improved Performance
Fun and cool! But...
The only real gripe I have is how often you are reminded to spend real money on this game. It is technically a free game, but more often then not, if you spend real cash on this game, you'll advance thru the story faster, easier, and more directy-rather than getting stuck at specific points and forced to wade around the area for an annoyingly long period time in order to figure out and then execute your way around these "cash-grab" traps.
Other than that, this is a solid FPS, with awesome graphics. They do a really good job throwing you into this era's mob world. The gameplay is intuitive, and the music adds to the experience.
If you're not bothered by constantly being asked for money, then this will be a fun game for FPS players, hardcore vs casual players alike.
Fun, but can be repetitive.
I love this game. I've had this for some time now and have seen a lot of it. The missions cycle after a day or two, but they can be repetitive. There are many other aspects and features that I like, too. You can buy gold and other things, but you don't have to, unless you want some special privileges that only those who buy things can get. Some room for improvement, but still a great app. Also, bonus points for being able to but emojis and special characters in the usernames.
Best App Game Ever!!!
Love this game! Its addicting, great graphics and Idk how it could get any better! But if a part two came out Id love it! Perhaps a GOOD story mode that'd sink me in more or maybe some online play against friends! I give this game a 5 outta 5 just for being so much fun! It reminds me of that arcade game at the movies with the cotton candy blue and pinks guns I use to play as a child. Fun, fun, fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 03, 2015
- Version: 1.801
- Size: 586 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Mobile Gaming Studios Ltd.
- © 2015 Mobile Gaming Studios Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gold$4.99
- Safe of Gold$19.99
- Mound of Gold$9.99
- Truck of Gold$49.99
- Vault of Gold$99.99