This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Visit the App homepage to view our video tutorials and documentation (available in PDF and ePub format) **
CartoMobile® transforms your iOS device into a mobile geospatial data entry device. View, add, or edit data in the field. Add pictures to points to clarify your observations.
In network mode, use it to connect to your WFS and WMS servers to view and maintain data in real time.
In ad hoc mode, CartoMobile can operate without an internet connection to browse local data sets and enter information for download from the device later.
- Works natively with industry-standard SHP files with almost any native projection (reprojecting on the fly)
- Supports MrSID, GeoTIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, and ECW raster formats for background imagery
- View, modify, and add new points, lines, and polygons with attribute data
- View multiple layers to create and overview, or toggle layers on and off for clarity
- Create dedicated maps for each project and switch between them with ease
- Heat maps to represent high density areas
- Flexible data entry forms, with 12 form types including choice fields and check boxes
- Add photos to your GIS data directly from the camera or your Pictures (retrieving data from the camera requires and iOS supported camera)
- Integration with iOS Maps application for directions
- Task system available in multi-user environments to assign tasks to individual users
Please contact us through support for advanced configuration options for use with WFS Servers, decision-tree data entry, and our intelligent address assistance feature.
Additional configuration options and customization now available for your specific needs, contact us through support or via the web site for more information.
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- Support for receiving Maps via email and web (c11amz format described on our support site)
- Support for "range" bubbles around point layers
- Support for latest iPhone sizes (including old ones that are new again)
- Fixed bug which would eventually crash after taking a lot of pictures
- Fixed hang on zooming with large numbers of polygons on the screen at once
- Improved compatibility with badly-formed Shapefiles
- Improved accessibility
- Additional bug fixes
- Upgraded look for iOS 9
Support for versions of iOS prior to version 8 has been removed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 67.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: ClueTrust
- © 2010-2016, ClueTrust
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.