By Crescerance, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Commonwealth’s Attorneys’ Services Council is the Virginia state agency responsible for providing training, education and services for Virginia’s prosecutors.
Key features of the app include:
In App Registration for Upcoming Training Programs
CASC Resources - Weekly Updates and CASC Podcast
Social Media Engagement
CASC Member and Staff Directory
Commonwealth’s Attorneys’ Services Council, CASC, Virginia, State Agency, Attorney, Virginia State Bar, Virginia Court of Appeals, Virginia Supreme Court, Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. Supreme Court, Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Prosecutors
What's New in Version 2.0
We're always working hard to improve the experience of the app through new features and enhancements. Here are some of the latest changes included in this version:
- View Push Notification messages details, including pictures, video and emoji
- Receive attachments in Push Notification message
- View the name and picture of Push Notification sender
- Navigate to a specific page in the mobile app after receiving the Push Notification
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 63.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Crescerance, Inc.
- © Crescerance Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.