“THE #1 app designed for Speech-Language Pathologists!”
“Writing reports has never been easier!”
“The ONLY comprehensive speech evaluation app!”
Watch the tutorial video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwPZjqnbwio
Designed for Speech-Language Pathologists working with adults (home care, private practices, rehabilitation facilities), CASE assists in performing a screening and evaluation of patients, and provides a complete analytic look at speech and language functions.
CASE serves as a guide for speech therapists to gather baseline data of the patient’s current speech functions, screen for any abnormalities, and obtain an overall justification for continued need for evaluation or treatment. Each test in the app delivers a breakdown report of performance including accuracy independently, accuracy with cuing, and the percentage incorrect. Upon assessment completions, therapists can print, email or send the report to the patient’s respective insurance company explaining the necessity of further service and therapy.
1. Keep your patient's history and evaluation results private with password protection.
2. Create a custom evaluation by choosing between 10 objective tests and 89 subtests. In total, the test has over 200 questions.
3. Pause the test, save your progress, and continue later. You can also skip questions.
4. Provide a breakdown of performance on each test including: Accuracy independently, accuracy with cueing, and percentage incorrect.
5. Provide a comprehensive and detailed report upon completion that can be printed, emailed, or sent to dropbox.
6. Keep track of your evaluations and re-evaluations all in one app. Once a patient is added, their basic information is stored and does not need to be entered again when re-evaluating.
7. You can review results of previous evaluations including specific test and subtest data, within the app.
8. A search feature allows a therapist to easily locate a specific patient name quickly and easily.
9. Draw features allows therapists to provide visual and written cues and allows patients to provide writing samples. These samples are included as part of the report.
10. A ‘notes’ feature allows the therapist to write a note about a specific question or question type. Notes can be useful to state if a specific type of cue is helpful, or, if there are extraneous information you would like to be noted but would otherwise not be able to.
11. Enlarge photos
12. Copy and paste the text from the report after the report is sent
13. Move backwards and forwards through the test at your leisure.
email@example.com with any questions!
-Change your 4 digit passcode
-Add a therapist
-Recommendations of various levels of cues that can be used during testing
-Descriptions of each test
* Two files are now via email or dropbox, you can now copy and paste the report from the .txt file
* Enlarge photos by tapping on them. Tap again to return to the question screen
*** Do you enjoy using the app? Have a suggestion for a future update? Please rate us on the App store and let us know! ***
Ratings and Reviews
Use the website and videos as a resource!
The website has video tutorials and a step by step guide on how to use the app in the most efficient way. Mooneyes, if you click on the review tab that you used to write your comment and click on 'App Support' you will be linked to their website. Email them. They respond in a few hours to any questions. I emailed them by finding their email address in the app description. My assessments that are purchased are found under settings. When you see 'purchase additional uses' it says how many Evals you have remaining.
I am not a Speech-Language Pathologist. I do however have two family members with speech impediments. You don't have have a business in this field to find this app incredibly helpful. The tests within will pinpoint weaknesses, and breakdown the results. Having this insight gives me the knowledge and the "language" used by professionals. In this way I am more informed and helpful when talking to specialists.
Great comprehensive evaluation tool for SLP's
If you're an SLP working with adults consider using this app for almost any speech/language evaluation. The levels and modalities that are assessed is more indepth than most standardized measures. Also, there is a report that can be emailed or air printed once the evaluation is completed. You can tell this evaluation was developed by a practicing SLP.
- Comprehensive Application Solutions Inc
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Comprehensive Application Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One patient evaluation $0.99
- Ten Patient Evaluations $4.99
- Twenty Five Patient Evaluations $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.