Track research in your precise area of focus.
Case scans thousands of medical journals (NEJM, Lancet, PubMed, etc) and YouTube to bring you the latest in a disease, drug, gene, pathway, protein and more.
We use the NIH's MeSH medical terminology database so you can follow research across 274,482 topics. For example, an oncologist can follow acute myeloid leukemia, tumor suppressor protein p53 and targeted therapy midostaurin. Any research matching your topics will be displayed in your feed in real-time.
Read, Watch, Listen
* View abstracts in 100 languages (Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, etc)
* Watch cutting-edge medical research videos
* Listen to audio transcriptions of abstracts
Search, Save, Share
* Access over 19 million medical journal articles (PubMed and more)
* Search by Altmetric score, citation count, publication type, etc
* Save and read articles offline
* Weekly updates on new research matching your topics
* FDA and EMA alerts of drug and device approvals
* Search Alerts for new results based on your specific query
Join our scientific community. It's free.
Note: Certain journals may require a subscription to access the full article on the publisher's site. Open-access articles are freely available in Case.
Now you can watch thousands of scientific videos!
We've integrated with YouTube Science & Medicine to display more scientific videos in your Home and Trending screens. To view all videos matching your topics, simply swipe left in your app. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
The content in this app is very advanced and detailed as it could be for an ordinary person, anymore contents would be for doctor or medical person. App is very informative and up to date, I would recommend this app to anyone who wants complete medical knowledge that is concise and to the point.
Director, Medical Science Liaisons
Timely, relevant access to the latest in the pharmaceutical and scientific literature. I enjoy the videos and synopses of data relevant to my therapeutic area. It is difficult to follow all of the new developments in a busy workday and Case streamlines the process for this busy Medical Science Liaison (MSL) professional.
This is a good way to track research as long as your specialty is supported. Be nice to see alerts when something matches a specialized search I need at that moment.
- Kernel Networks, Inc
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.