"If you constantly lend money out but forget to get back what you're owed, Cash Lender is a good app to try out." - TUAW.com
Cash Lender is the only IOU/debt manager app you will ever need! Designed to be easy and quick to use in mind, you will never lose track of your money again!
Cash Lender will help you manage your money easily. You will never forget to collect debts from your friends, family or colleagues or pay back the money you owe them!
- Cloud Sync services (iCloud, Dropbox).
- Local Sync (365 Direct Sync).
- Ability to manage multiple people.
- Loans with interest (compound, simple, flat, reducing)
- Lending and borrowing money (incoming and outgoing debts)
- Partial repayments.
- Individual currencies for each person.
- Export history as CSV file.
- Backup and restore you data.
- Ability to set debt due dates with reminders using notifications.
- Quick view of total sum of debts per person.
- Payments history
Cloud and Local Sync
Have the option to sync your data on iCloud, Dropbox or locally. You can even sync your data to your other devices!
Manage Multiple People
Manage debts/IOU's with multiple people with the ability to assign a photo and a short note about each person.
Supports Lending and Borrowing
Whether you are lending or borrowing money from your friends, this app will help you manage it.
Compound and simple interest is supported per each individual loan.
You can set due dates for each debt so you will be reminded via notifications.
Has the ability to support partial payments. Since sometimes they can not always pay the full amount back in time, you can have partial payments and keep track of how much they still owe you.
Easily export the transaction history as a CSV file.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
macOS 10.14 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
DOES NOT CALCULATE ANY INTEREST OR CANT CHANGE DATES
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.