Sell your used books and college textbooks with the Cash4Books.net app. Scan book barcodes and get instant Cash4Books price quotes from anywhere. Have your books shipped to us for free and get fast cash back! Get a free quote now on your books and textbooks!
We are often asked what kinds of books we buy. Here is a list of 500 books that we recently purchased, with the amount we paid for each: http://www.cash4books.net/recent500.php
Please note that we buy mostly college textbooks. Try our textbook buyback prices before going to your college bookstore.
Here’s how it works:
- SCAN barcodes into the app or enter ISBNs with the built-in keypad
- GET INSTANT PRICE QUOTES for items Cash4Books is purchasing.
- STORE your list of accepted books’ ISBNs and price quotes.
- CHECKOUT within the app by signing in or creating a new account.
- PRINT your emailed packing slip and pre-paid shipping label at a computer.
- NO PRINTER? Easily contact us to have labels mailed to you.
- SHIP your books.
- GET PAID! Choose PayPal or mailed check.
Ten reasons why our app is awesome
1. Download it for FREE!
2. The state-of-the-art barcode scanner uses your phone’s camera for fast, accurate ISBN entry.
3. The customized number pad has a "978" button for ISBN-13s and an "X" button for ISBN-10s.
4. Get book prices anywhere you have internet service.
5. Works on iPhone 5/5S/6/6S and iPod Touch.
6. Auto-Accept mode allows you to scan books continuously. We were able to scan 15 books in under 60 seconds. How fast can you scan?
7. The My List screen keeps track of whether your price quotes have expired, and automatically updates quotes as needed.
8. Checkout within the app to complete your transaction.
9. Save time and energy! Scan book barcodes at your bookshelf instead of lugging books to your computer to hand key ISBNs.
10. Questions or technical difficulties? Contact the Cash4Books Customer Care Team from within the app. Available Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm Pacific Time.
Our company is also sometimes known as "Cash 4 Books" and "Cash For Books". Thanks for trying our app!
Fixes iPhone 6S issues with the barcode scanner.
Ratings and Reviews
App Does Not Work, Company is Questionable as Well
First, this app is buggy and slow. The scanner portion would not work at all for me, which is the main reason to use something like this - to avoid having to manually type in ISBN numbers.
That said, I tried manually entering quite a few books I have, of all different types, and NONE of them were being purchased by this company. I gave up.
I can't say if this company is legit or not, but I am not going to waste my time typing in hundreds of ISBN numbers on the off chance there is a book I have they can make money on.
If nothing else, this seems like a shady way to shift their labor costs on to the consumer to source rare items they are looking for.
They were the only company that wanted to purchase my book for more than $50. Other companies tried to give me $12!!! No thanks... I’m really glad I found this place!!!!
So disappointed in this business. I scanned every book in my house and only came up with one kids book thy would give $11
For that was in PERFECT condition after thy got it thy said reason was "missing 9" which I have no idea what that means and thy weren't giving any money for and would just donate or I could contact to pay for return. Ridiculous and a scam!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.