***THIS IS NOT A GAME!*** (Sorry, we didn’t mean to yell but we wanted to make sure you knew.) This app is to be used WITH the CASHFLOW tabletop game.
Breathe new life into your CASHFLOW tabletop experience! Set aside your pencil and your paper financial statements and let the app crunch the numbers for you!
This app will:
• Auto-fill your profession’s salary, savings, and debt.
• Perform all calculations of the financial statement for every Small/Big Deal, Doodad, and Market card.
• Adjust your financial statement every time you add that twinkle in your eye (Baby) or get the axe at your job (Downsized).
• Allow you to pay attention to how each deal affects your financial growth.
• Eliminate mathematical errors!
• Speed up game play giving you more time to talk smack to your opponents or give them encouragement as they attempt to challenge your CASHFLOW supremacy – up to you.
NOTE: This app is not recommended for new players. Give them an opportunity to learn the lessons of the game before you speed it up with this app in your quest to rule the realm.
If you wish to purchase a CASHFLOW tabletop game, please visit our website at www.richdad.com.
-Fixed dream token bug in the Fast Track (Thank you to Miss_Starler for you feedback - you are awesome!)
Ratings and Reviews
Game is AMAZING, App is alright
The concepts of this game are amazing in teaching me and people of all level may play. It takes a short time to learn but a lifetime to master.
For the app it makes the game go a lot faster, however it only supports one person, instead of multiple people like I expected. Therefore the family members you are playing with must have an iPhone too. If there's one thing to improve, it would be to support multiple balance sheet profiles for each player in the app and change upon each turn.
Thank you for creating this game, it has taught me so much over the years.
No it does not support multiple people, but it does support you! I use this app because I can get my business done fast and then help other people work the game on the paper. It's a great tool to use when you were teaching somebody else the game. You don't have to focus so much on you and can spend more time helping others.
The overuse of technology can make people lazy so learn how to do it on paper first.
Missing business in fast track
This app has greatly enhanced the game play of the cashflow board game. I do think it is helpful to know how to keep track of everything by hand first, but after you get the hang of that, definitely get the app.
That said, the app is missing the “build a pro golf course” option once you make it to the fast track. Otherwise it would be a perfect 5 Star!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.