Never pay another late fee!
Monitor your bank account balances, view bills, track expenses and forecast saving and spending. Become moneywise by easily managing and organizing your bills, income and balances.
Simply add your account balance, bills (by due date), income (recurring paychecks or individual deposits), money transfers, etc. and enjoy CashFlowCast’s intuitive forecasting.
Features & Functionality
- Add deposits (recurring paychecks or individual deposits)
- List bills (by due date)
- Schedule recurring bills daily, 3 days, biweekly, monthly,quarterly,6 months, yearly, 4 weeks, 2 months, 4 months.
- Single touch bill editing
- Mark bills by status (due/paid)
- Flag bills as important
- Reminders with bill name, amount, due date and account balance
- Manage money transfers
- Receive reminders for upcoming activity
- Forecast up to 9 years
- List by date or calendar view option
- See current account balance or projected balance for any given date
- Auto scroll for zero or negative account balance or projected account balance
- Automatic iCloud backup
- Historical activity archive
- Support for users with color deficiencies
Let CashFlowCast be your personal account manager, forecaster and bill reminder. Expense tracking and budget management.
With our app easily answer questions such as:
- “How much money will I have in 6 months if I continue my current saving and spending”
- “What will by balance be in 12 months if I purchase a car or add additional income?”
- “Can I afford to go out to dinner tonight and still pay my bills in 4 weeks?”
- “How much money will I have available for holiday shopping or vacation”
Users compliment our intuitive interface and functionality. Perfect replacement for discontinued Microsoft Money.
* Fixed bugs for iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Please allow more than one account
It would be wonderful if you could add more than one account with this app. Otherwise I love that I can see my balance into the future. Helps tremendously with trying to pay off bills. A negative is when you pay something off and try to put an “end date” on the item it completely deletes it from your entire history therefore messing up your cash flow. That is very very frustrating. But I keep the app for the other reasons.
Multiple account needed.
use this application every day. it is very useful however they needed to update multiple accounts.
Just what I was looking for
I like to budget out 12 months to see what my savings will look like if I stick with my current weekly/monthly spending and savings trends. Usually this is to help plan when I can make a large purchase, pay off a loan, or plan a vacation. I normally do this in excel on my laptop since I haven’t found any easier way.
That is until now.
This app was exactly what I was looking for.
I actually downloaded three other apps at the same time that were similar but out of all of them this one was the easiest to use.
The only thing I wish it had was a line chart showing overall balance over time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.