See your future account balance with Cashflowy!
Enter your current available balance along with all of your income and expenses and Cashflowy will show your future balance going forward. You will see how your cashflow grows and shrinks over time.
See 6 weeks of your cashflow for free. Cashflowy offers a premium subscription for full access to see past 6 weeks. You can subscribe monthly or annually.
• Subscription is auto-renewable which means that once purchased, it will be automatically renewed —monthly or annually, depending on your selection— until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.bad.digital/cashflowy/terms-of-service-en.html
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
5-Stars With Shared Accounts
This is almost the perfect budgeting app for my family. If my wife and I could each have our own accounts and be able to each update and have access, then this app would be the only budgeting tool we’d need. Please!
Feel like I’ve have better control of my finances then I have in years!
Love this app, I have a regular paycheck that comes in every two weeks but then also have a sizable expense account that is paid weekly. Always had troubles with budgeting due to the expense report portion. Love that I’m able to estimate my expense report and then play with the numbers to see how my budget is affected. I’ve always just lived off my base pay but it’s nice to be able to forecast out savings and extra money in my budget!! I have created a new budget category I Call unicorn savings. It’s money for savings that I didn’t realize I had before Cashflowy! 🦄
Broken after update to iOS 12
And fixed! Thank you! Absolutely best in class!
Developer Response ,
I submitted a fix for this before iOS 12 was released, but it took awhile for Apple to review and approve the app update, probably because a lot of apps were updating to support iOS 12 at the same time.
I'm terribly sorry this wasn't ready sooner. It's now fixed so there shouldn't be any issues. Thank you for using Cashflowy :)
- Brian Delaney
- 39 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Brian Delaney
- In-App Purchases
- Cashflowy $5.99
- Cashflowy $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.