CashorTrade.org Face Value Tickets
By CashorTrade, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CashorTrade.org is the only FACE VALUE ticket community on the planet. It is a social network where real fans come together to end scalping & buy, sell and trade concert, festival and sports tickets for face value.
The ticket industry is saturated with scalpers and brokers. Together we are the change the ticket industry so badly needs. Become part of the community & work with us to build a movement for face value tickets.
Members are coming together to supply each other with tickets at face value while gaining positive reviews helping them score hard-to-get tickets.
~ Fixed issue w/ upgrading accounts to gold.
~ Fixed issue where gold members were receiving message that they were not gold and they needed to upgrade when visiting post from alert push notification.
~ fixed some issues with iOS 9 including crash on fb login
~ tighter formatting of ticket list, Inbox message and threads in discussion
~ removed $/trade selection in add post to match website
~ posts that are viewed within the first ten minutes are hidden for non gold members
~ post that are suspended, removed, private, or for gold members only are labeled as such
~ Major speed improvements, not only to page loads, but also after from the gold alerts
~ Format adjustments to the Inbox messages where text would wrap to the next line
~ Added username to the message header to quickly see who you are talking with
~ Added Store to left menu
~ Added version number to App Review
- Lots of bug fixes and adjustments for stability.
- Fix bug where address would remain hidden even after full commit
- Added Feedback/Support form to main menu
- Added auto load when reaching bottom of ticket list
- Fix some layout and positioning of elements
- Major speed improvements through user profile pages with less loading icons
- Fixed push notifications where on click was opening the app but not the redirecting to the appropriate post or page. Working through issues with iOS 10 and updates with XCode 8.
- Updated where app would crash when searching for a performer due to the newest iOS 10 update.
- Fixed issues where data was being loaded twice. Faster!
- Storing user data more locally now to also speed up loading time.
- Fixed approving friendship in friends tab
- Updated push notification issue
- Updated login and register pages
- Updated Validation Page
- Fixed Gold Membership
- Bug Fixes and Crash Fixes
- Push notification setting and changes
- Updated Layout of Inbox and Threads
- Added alert popup to notify user that app has notification preferences turned off
- Bug Fixes and Crash Fixes
This version brought the app more up to speed with the website. Users can now upload images or screen shots of their tickets or ticket receipts directly to the discussion they are in with another member. This can help build trust and make the transaction more secure.
We have also brought in the validation section that requires a member to validate their email, address, and phone before being able to fully use the app. Although this adds a step to the registration process we feel this increases security and trust of member greatly, by seeing what info they have on file with the system and that they have validated it.
...and as always we fixed some crash issues and bugs that were discovered.
VERSION 2.1 - 2.3
Fixed issues regarding Facebook Login and Push Notifications
Please download the app and connect with members. We ask that you be constructive in your reviews & drop us a line at: http://cashortrade.org/feedback if we can help or make changes in anyway.
CONNECT WITH US.
Website - http://cashortrade.org
Facebook Page - http://facebook.com/cashortrade
Facebook Group - http://facebook.com/groups/cashortrade
Twitter - http://twitter.com/cashortrade
Instagram - http://instagram/cashortrade
Contact - http://cashortrade.org/feedback
What's New in Version 2.18
~ Fixed issue w/ connecting and logging in with Facebook due to the launch of their new API.