CashWise is an easy to use cash-book style app, designed to help you look after your money with minimal fuss. Simply record what you spend when you spend it, and CashWise will keep track of how much money you have left. Keep track of the cash in your pocket, your savings or your debt, in any currency.
Get super-organised by arranging your finances into categories, then view or print them with summary totals and pie charts.
A detailed breakdown lets you quickly see what you have spent money on. And with a quick search you can view and change any transaction.
View and send monthly PDF statements by email, or upgrade to CashWise Pro (via an in-app purchase) to produce annual statements and print directly to an AirPrint enabled printer.
EXPORT & IMPORT
Export all your financial information whenever you want, or Go Pro for the ability to export your data on a monthly or annual basis and import data from CSV files.
Your financial details are kept safe in an encrypted vault using state of the art 256-bit AES encryption, simply set a passcode to restrict access.
FREE vs PRO
CashWise is a free app, and all the basic features will remain free forever - that is a promise.
Go Pro and you can unlock all the Pro features with a single in-app purchase to:
• Manage your money across several accounts at once (one account is included free).
• Create recurring transactions.
• Completely customise your categories (built-in categories are included free).
• View an annual breakdown of your transactions (monthly breakdown is included free).
• Export your financial data on a monthly or annual basis (full export is included free).
• Import data from CSV files.
• Produce annual PDF statements (monthly statements are included free)
• Print a statement direct to an AirPrint enabled printer (emailing statements is included free)
• Turn off adverts.
Try all the Pro features for free before you upgrade by using the built-in 'demonstration mode'. This also lets you show off CashWise to others without revealing your finances.
If you need help or want to make a suggestion, just drop us an email and we'll do our best — www.EighteenDegrees.com/Help
Thanks for choosing CashWise.
Better support for iOS 12 and all the latest iPhones.
If you have any problems or suggestions please get in touch at www.EighteenDegrees.com/Help. If you like CashWise a review would be very much appreciated, they are the life-blood of an indy app developer and they help others choose great apps. Thanks for your support.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and sweet. I use this app daily with all my expenses. Just one downfall with lack of graphs and categories but they are currently developing them. So soon this app will be perfect for cash needs.
Thanks for the feedback, categories and pie charts were introduced in v2 ☑️
This application is horrible. I purchased it later regretting that I did. It doesn't give you many options and it generally not flexible for your living style.
Simple and sweet, Easy to handle
- Adam Wasiak
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011, Eighteen Degrees & Adam Wasiak
- In-App Purchases
- CashWise Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.