Castio - great choice if you want to play web video on the Google Chromecast media player that is connected to your TV. Just a few clicks, and you'll be able to watch videos from webpages on the big screen.
Send videos of any length - from favorite movie trailers to shows lasting several hours. Add videos from different websites to playback queue in any quantity or order. Castio makes watching web videos easier. You don't need to install additional apps to Chromecast or wade through manuals many pages long.
- Easy connection to Chromecast;
- List of videos found on webpage;
- Video info;
- Adding and removing videos from playback queue;
- Playback control.
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Google Inc, and Castio application is not an official product of Google.
Trademark Notice and Attribution:
Google Cast and the Google Cast badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
* Added landscape mode on an iPad;
* Fixed bug with autoconnection;
* Improved Player in the iPad version.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, can’t beat the technology.
So easy to use
Too many ads, have a chrome cast HD and it has issues loading video, also Keeps asking me to upgrade to pro version to remove banner but no idea where I can even upgrade to pro version
- Kraftwerk 9 Inc
- 65.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Kraftwerk 9 Inc © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- PRO version $3.99
- Playback control $1.99
- Queue $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.