Discover a world of mystery and adventure as you join thousands of players online in this Fantasy RPG.
After returning home from a long fought war you discover your hometown in smoking ruins. A group of orcs has ransacked your town and stolen the Crystal of Fire, an ancient artifact entrusted to your village for safe keeping. Begin your adventure in pursuit of these thieving orcs and unravel a demonic plot to destroy the world! Band together with your Allies and collect powerful weapons and magic. Lead an army of Knights, Elves, Wizards, and Dragons to conquer your enemies and thwart the nefarious demon Mephistopheles.
DEFEAT EPIC MONSTERS WITH YOUR ALLIES
- Join up to 200 other players and combine your skills to take down legendary monsters
- Scale the real-time leaderboard and show off your accolades and let your power be known
- Earn epic loot and bragging rights with each boss battle
PUT YOUR HEROISM TO THE TEST IN PVP BATTLES
- Engage enemy players and battle your way to becoming the mightiest in the land
- Scale through 21 PVP ranks and prove your strength to the world
- Recruit mighty Heroes to empower your armies to gain an edge over the competition
AN ALL OUT GUILD VS GUILD WAR
- Join or create a guild of up to 100 other players and collectively build the mightiest empire
- Choose between 4 different strategic roles and classes in battles: Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Rogue
- Earn the most experience and upgrade hundreds of skills by participating in PvP battles
LOSE YOURSELF AS YOU PROGRESS THROUGH AN EPIC STORY
- Gain experience and level up as you quest to recover the Crystal of Fire and save the world from a demonic onslaught
- Discover and equip hundreds of unique weapons and strengthen your abilities even further!
1. Optimized login process
2. Mystic Emporium: Mysterious items for sale
Ratings and Reviews
Been playing this for 8 or 9 years. I have built and developed four very capable characters during that time and also have two lower level characters that I started to assist in summoning lower level monsters for “chaos campaigns”. Spending money is not essential and although I have spent a modest amount to build my original main character, my other three characters have had little or no money spent and they are almost as capable as my main character. Patience, diligence and commitment is key, hence this game is addictive.
Someone commented on people cheating with third party apps. I’ve never come across that.
Spending money may help promote you faster, but you’d have to spend an awful lot to make a difference, and also know how best to spend it.
Problems. DO NOT waste your time or money
These people are crooks. Should be in jail for stealing people's money.
Used to play Kingdoms live for years and then several guilds changed to Castle Age. Have been playing this for years and now experiencing major glitches like crystals deducting from totals instead of adding and supports says sorry can't recreate the problem. They can see it's happening but blows it off with a sorry. So once again have several guilds looking at more reliable game. DONT waste your time or money. Have been working with support including on Facebook and via email I have proof in pictures and they can't figure out their issues. My family has spent hundreds of dollars on this game over the years and no one cares. These people should be in jail for stealing money from people
We apologize for the issues you have been facing. Can you please contact us on Facebook so we can speak more about the issue? I would like to help look into this further.
Broken game that is a waste of money
I spent $200 and used 1500 favor points on caverns of Time fighting dozens of dragons and ended up with nothing to show for it. The drop percentages are ridiculously one sided and left many people feeling robbed. If we knew it was that bad we would never even have bothered. It make me not want to play anymore much less spend more money on a broken game that hasn’t had any bug fixes in years or game development. And once again they get your money and their customer support has been down for weeks so you can’t even complain, which is just as well as they just give you a standard response and do not actually do anything!
Hi JEN CONLIN,
I'm sorry about the issues that you've been having. Can you please contact us on Facebook or send a message into support to describe these issues. The ability to contact support is still available. You can contact them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the in-game support system. Click the "support" link at the top of your in-game screen. Then, click on one of the FAQs and select "I need more help." You will be able to contact customer support from there.
- Gaea Hong Kong Holdings Limited
- 123.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Phoenix Age
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Favor Points $4.99
- 120 Favor Points $19.99
- 300 Favor Points $44.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.