Duel players from all around the world in the best real time game! Collect and upgrade 40+ troops and spells: from the terrible Wizard to the tremendous Golem! Play Now, for Free!
Lead your army to victory! Build a strong deck and knock down the enemy's castle deploying your troops! Earn trophies and climb the global ranking! Open your chests to discover and unlock new powerful warriors and spells! Will you get one of the few legendary cards?
Define your strategy and choose carefully your warriors. Bowmen to kill from distance? Golem to break through the defense? Or a heal spell to give a boost to your troop? Your decision will make the difference between victory or defeat!
+ Duel other players in epic battles
+ Collect new powerful troops
+ Destroy opponent’s castles to unlock new cards
+ Progress through multiple levels all the way to the top
+ Learn different battle tactics and become the ultimate champion
+ Open magical chests
+ Earn trophies
Castle Crush Pro subscription
- Subscribers get more gems in their free chests and discounted treasure chests daily
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly and $32.99 USD monthly
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Castle Crush Pro subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Various bug fixes and updates on our internal libraries.
Ratings and Reviews
Designed for u to lose
It's a great game, great concept, great characters.
The only thing is it feels like the game learns your hand and specifically places u against enemies with whatever your weakness is no matter how you change your hand, then holds the cards you need from being available when you most need them. You can go on a 10 game winning streak, then suddenly the strategy will not work anymore because the cards you minted just will never be available anymore when you need them and you'll start facing only opponents that have your weakness in their deck. Forcing you to change the cards in your deck then repast the cycle when the game has decided you can't win with that deck anymore. Extremely frustrating game. So frustrating that I'm considering just not plaything anymore. I was up to 4000 trophies, then suddenly one day could not win a match anymore. I dropped all the way to 3100 before winning again. And the exact thing happened to everyone in my clan. Something clearly changed that day. Makes me no longer want to play the regular game, only the side games. Too frustrating being that you have absolutely know control over the cards that you'll get dealt. You often already know when you're going to lose before the match really gets going by how they start you out. You can see it coming. This game went from fun to just making me sad...
You know, I love this game a lot and have worked really hard to get where I am in trophies and the one thing I loved about this game when I started playing it was the graphics and now it's complete garbage I feel like were playing on a old school pc module. I probably won't play it for a while maybe check on it but come on guys really, all the Update said was you can now speed up your replays....?? Seriously messed up u messed with the graphics and now I'm severely disappointed in this game I'm a leader of a clan and the way you guys changed the gameplay makes it terrible I mean it plays a lot slower and I just can't believe you guys would do this, step it up guys I mean this is just ridiculous. You can't imagine how sad and disappointed I am in this latest update
Update: really hate how you guys are trying to include new things into the game the tournament is cool and all but it cost gems to get in and the funny thing is in the grand tournament it cost ten gems to get in and 325 gems if you lose and want to use a continue!!!????? I've been playing clash Royale way more then this game. I started out on this game and now play clash Royale and have a clan and it's fun I like it. You guys need to stop trying to make people buy things if we wanted to buy it we would. Deals are great but seriously u add a tournament and it cost more than it's worth and now I just hate this game and where you guys are heading with it. Step it up
Developers a ridiculous
This game has great potential! The character design is good, with characters just like Supercell's games! Haha total ripoff. The con list is bigger than the pros in this game. The match making is terrible because you get gamers dumping trophies in higher castles to fight gamers in lower castles. This definitely makes the game not fun! I am okay with losing, but when I start a match and have no chance to win from the very start, not fun. Of course you could spend money on the game and become really good right away, it I will save my money for games like The Elder Scrolls Online, or better yet World of Warcraft!!
I have been playing this game for about two weeks. I got to the Demon Castle twice, but both times I fell very quickly from my spot. This is because one gets matched up against more advanced players, which is ridiculous, I mean how is a level 5 supposed to beat a level 7? Skill doesn’t come into play at all in this game so it’s not that. It really comes to the luck of your card order, which one game may really favor you and then the next three games it heavily favors your opponent. This leads me to think the game is rigged by the developers in such a way to make someone buy things in moments of rage. Because of this I will not play. I am not above buying things on games, but only when I feel the developers actually care about their product and those using it.
- Fun Games For Free
- 176.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Fistful of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.