By [adult swim]
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Nails everything I could want in a 'defense' title…simply a blast to play." 5/5 Stars –TouchArcade
"One of the best games I've played on the mobile platform -- full stop." 9.5/10 -Destructoid
Dr. Lord Evilstein has kidnapped a princess, and now his evil lair is crawling with do-gooders. In this reverse spin on tower defense it’s your job to defend your home turf from heroes trying to save the day. View your domain from a side-view perspective, placing traps and unleash minions on your unwitting foes to protect the fortress. Touch and drag up and down on the tower to navigate floors. Across three chapters, two bonus chapters, and 75 levels you’ll outwit intruders that attempt to invade your castle from all sides—ladders allowing them entrance on higher floors, underground drills to start on dungeon floors closer to your fair maiden. Keep the princess safely in your clutches and send those heroes cryin’ back to momma.
From Adult Swim Games and Grumpyface Studios who brought you Robot Unicorn Attack and Super Mole Escape!
FURIOUSLY FIENDISH FEATURES:
• Touch and drag or tap to place traps and minions in your castle and navigate floors with ease
• 75 maniacally challenging levels spread across three chapters + 'Summer Slaycation' and 'Space Madness'
• Upgradeable Traps & Minions to overpower your most stubborn of intruders
• Ward Off Knights, Archers, Superheroes and more
• Combine & stack Traps for maximum effect
• Unlockable Extremely Difficult Endless Mode For Extreme Challenge
• Daily Challenge-O-Rama grants you bonus currency
• 35 Game Center achievements to gather
• Compete with your friends on Game Center leaderboards
• iCloud support for cross-device use
• Carries over your save game from Free to Slay version
We'll even throw in a Flying Monkey, no extra charge.
Check out more from Adult Swim Games at games.adultswim.com
What's New in Version 2.0
** HUGE 2.0 Version Update! **
• Brand-New Chapter! "Space Madness" - 15 levels set in Lord Evilstein's fully operational moon base
• FOUR new traps to thwart heroes with!
• Daily Bonuses are now available in the Challenge-O-Rama. Each day complete a new, fiendishly difficult challenge set out for you. Reap Doom Shekel and Evilness rewards and stake your place on the new Challenge-O-Rama leaderboard.
• Added 'save' feature in Endless Mode
• New achievements
• iCloud support for saving/continuing on another device
• New icon to reflect additional awesomeness
• Like this update? Be sure and give us a review on the App Store!
Beware it can be extremely addicting if you like tower defense games :D
Just a piece of advice, install this on your iPad first. I found it much easier to play on a bigger screen. Game progress does not save across devices, Boo 😡 This game is just like plant vs zombies :D It's difficult enough to be challenging & it has cute characters and sounds! Inhope they fix the bugs soon! Thanks adult swim for this awesome app :)
Massively Underrated "Tower Defense" Style Game
This game really ought to get more attention. It's essentially Orcs must die in 2D, but instead you're setting traps against the "hero horde". Great level design, trap upgrade system and variety of enemies, a must have for tower defense or orcs must die fans!
Awesome tower defense with a solid challenge!
This game has captivated me for a while, I play it at work, at home, on planes, and even out at parties. It's very well made with a huge amount of stuff to do. Thanks ASG!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- ™ & © Cartoon Network (s13)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Baddie Pack$1.99
- Doom-shekel Doubler$2.99
- Evilness Pack$1.99
- Big Boss Pack$9.99
- Devious Pack$4.99