It is an easy-to-control hunting action game that a gamer grows!
You can enjoy collecting various materials by hunting and create a variety of equipment.
■■ Story ■■
Three sisters are the happiest sisters in Ellyn Village. They are very close to each other.
However, the oldest sister "Rena" has the secret of a great power, which she cannot speak of!
The enormous power of ‘Rena’ burns the kingdom, which they live in, with an eternal flame.
‘Rena’ leaves the kingdom still holding the untold secret.
It is about the dangerous and interesting adventure of "Blue" and "Elsa"!
To lift the curse of the eternal flame and live happily again.
To find their irreplaceable sister, "Rena".
■■■ Features ■■■
- Neat UI, lovely image, and flashy effects!
- Everyone can enjoy the easy and simple combat system!
- A female warrior, "Blue", and the wizard, "Elsa", characters!
- 11 items of various weapons and armors
( Option in accordance with the probability, three levels of upgrade, and unlockable additional attributes )
- Other various items!
( rings, potions, and magic scrolls.. (
- Unknown dungeon!
( Possible to enter 9 types of dungeons by using the mystery stones )
- Various quests will help you to reach the level 99!!!!
- Glamorous and powerful transformation system (3 levels) different for each character
- Monsters in various patterns (60 species) and dreadful bosses (10 species)!
- Support GameCenter ranking
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed images
Ratings and Reviews
I'm not really big into the controller games with the different buttons to press at once like this but it's pretty fun when you're bored
Considering its now May I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I have to say, this is a really good game. The first D&D game I evwr played was head soccer and now I like CoB.
Choppy animation + auful sound track
Over all the animation is well less than acceptable and don't get me started on the music that sounds like ugly wind chimes made it. Dnd screwed up on this one head soccer is better
- D&D Dream Corp.
- 395.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © D&D Dream Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- 5,400 Crystal $29.99
- 420 Crystal $2.99
- 100 Crystal $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.