You were supposed to go to a late night gathering, but as usual, you fell asleep and before you knew it, it was morning...
We have created an alarm clock app for cats with experiences such as these.
You can pleasantly wake up to the sounds such as cans of cat food being opened and kittens meowing.
You can relax and fall asleep to the sounds such as mice squeaking and kittens purring.
Featuring an easy-to-use user interface that even a paw can use.
You can also wake up and fall asleep to the song of your choice.
- Snooze (3 - 30 minutes)
- Fade in alarm
- Sleep timer (sleep music)
- 12 hour and 24 hour time format
- Vertical and horizontal modes
VOICE OF USERS:
- It's a great app! :3
- I was in time for an important meeting thanks to this app :3
- I have good dreams every night with the squeak of a mouse :3
- There is a possibility that the alarm may not ring at the set time under the following circumstances:
* The device is set to silent mode
* The device is set to Do Not Disturb mode
* Notifications from this app have been disabled
- If you are unable to find the music you would like to play within our app, the cause is likely that the music exists within the iCloud but has not yet been downloaded to the device.
In that case, start up the standard music app and download the music to the device. Then, you will be able to select the music you want within our app.
- Disable auto-lock of screen
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- Supported languages update
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! It works very well and is very easy and quick. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because there is an ad right on top of the picture of the cat. What is the point of making a cat alarm clock if you can't see the cat? I don't see where I can buy it and get rid of the ad. I would consider it if I had the option. Love the app in every other way!
Very well thought out design
Personally, I use a different version of this same alarm clock. This particular app operates in the same fashion but has the cat-cute graphics, if that's to your liking.
A wonderful, top tier alarm clock design here. Also it's my favorite alarm clock from the 20 or so apps I tested out.
The reason I'm giving this a four stars is
that, I'm try to get my music to play and it's not letting me. But otherwise, it's a good application.
Thank you for your message and using our app. If you are unable to find the music you would like to play within our app, the cause is likely that the music exists within the iCloud but has not yet been downloaded to the device. In that case, start up the standard music app and download the music to the device. Then, you will be able to select the music you want within our app.
- HANBUNCO, INC.
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Hanbunco, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.