Blast your way through the embroidered world of Cataline!
In this mini version of Cataline, you will get to enjoy 20 awesome levels of gameplay!
Set in a world made entirely of fabric, wool and yarn, this physics-based puzzler let’s you play Cataline the ginger cat which has to fly and land safely in a fish bowl to catch a meal.
In order to do so, you have to launch her from a thimble and knitting needles and just let her fly and fall into a fish bowl:
* Launch Cataline the cat into the air and land safely in the fish bowls to clear the levels
* Throw yarn balls at kittens trapped in the dungeons by the diabolical Snowman
* Avoid hitting Cataline against the walls. A perfect landing gives perfect bonus points
* Try to get all the floating stars
* Avoid enemies like Flying Pirate ships, falling missiles, rain drops from weeping clouds, castle guards and more
* 20 levels over 2 “seasons” with new levels to come through free subsequent updates
* HD graphics with beautiful embroidered tapestry and stitched artwork to enjoy
Cataline is easy to play but gradually gets tricky. Armed with balls of yarn, you can help Cataline by avoiding or destroying enemies that gets in her way.
"Just handed my iPad to my 16 year old daughter just now and she is raving about Cataline :) " ~@SftwareSmoothie
"This is the games masterstroke: visuals that would feel comfortable sharing a drink with Ilomilo and LittleBigPlanet. Certainly the designer of this game should be proud of this aspect of his work, particularly when you consider that most other games in this field, barring perhaps 'trucks and skulls', go for a scattergun approach to design elements." ~FitzKreiner
"I am a big fan of ur awesome game, cataline, i admit it has 2 nice ideas one to get into the plate with the fish and the other to give ur friend the wool ball, story line is nice, the idea is very clever , but the thing that really made me go crazy is the graphics : ) " ~Khalid
Added new animation
Ratings and Reviews
It's fun but a little boring ... It takes a while to load .theres not much to play so the loading shoud be quicker ! I would give it 2 to 4 stars .
I love this app. It is just like angry birds but looks 1000 times better. I love cats and this game looks nice and addictive (in a good way). :)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.