By DataFinch Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most comprehensive and flexible data
collection technology ever designed!
With Catalyst, users can collect:
* Discrete Trials
* Task Analysis (Forward/backward chaining)
* Echoic Sounds
* Toileting Data
* Behavior event/ABC data
* Partial Interval
* Whole Interval
* Momentary Time sampling
* Anecdotal Information
Developed for the iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone and iPod touch, Catalyst is a state-of-the-art technology for collecting, managing, and using your data—by far the most comprehensive and flexible system available. Using Catalyst, a family or organization can completely eliminate paper data sheets, all of the time spent entering data, and mountains of paper graphs. Parents or professionals can then spend more time teaching, and program managers, such as BCBA’s, can access critical information quicker and much more efficiently, including online viewing of the Catalyst data collected on the iPad almost instantaneously.
Catalyst is not just a data collection tool for iOS Devices; it is not just an online system for data storage, management, graphing, and analysis. It is both! The iOS app automatically integrates with the online portal! What's more, you can collect your data offline; Catalyst will automatically sync with your portal when an internet connection becomes available.
Because you define how Catalyst works for you, huge amounts of program down time can be eliminated because Catalyst will automatically notify you of mastery or identify problem areas. Users can also set alerts to notify you of trends that need professional attention, thus also minimizing time spent analyzing data.
The online graphing engine allows for dozens of different views of student data, all customizable in real time. For example, users can sort data by different instructors, morning versus afternoon, “raw” numbers of trial counts during a day, average numbers of trials to mastery criteria, numbers of instructors who have recorded data, and much more. Data can easily be compared with other targets and behaviors, and graphs can be annotated to note averages, data point values, condition lines, and many other statistical details.
Diagnostic data can also be sorted in a wide variety of ways—specify the time period you want to view, graph antecedents for just one behavior or several, view scatterplots of each behavior separately or in any combination, graph consequences of specific behaviors, and isolate other diagnostic variables by behavior . . . all in real time with one click of the mouse!
Catalyst simply allows you to spend less time with your data and more time with your learner.
What's New in Version 4.7.0
* Anecdotal targets can now be worked on throughout the day
* Users can now record rate data on the iPhone. (This already existed on the iPad)
* Users can now customize the order of the frequency buttons within the app
* Users can now take notes on functional analysis sessions
* Duration targets now show "Total Duration" for the day on the same screen.
* Users can now save/pause preference assessments
* Fixed issue with partial interval not scrolling past 10 behaviors
* Fixed issues with videos crashing on older devices
* Fixed issues with documents tab crashing after opening multiple times
* Fixed issue with correction trials not showing when swiping to a new program
* Fixed issue with target & sd scrolling
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 23, 2015
- Version: 4.7.0
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DataFinch Technologies, Inc.
- © 2014 DataFinch Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.