Catch and Paint Games for Cats
By Martine Carlsen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ULTIMATE iPad CATCH & PAINT APP FOR YOUR CAT! Six catch games, a painting app and a little musical game with The Persian Kitty Garage Band. Designed and developed with a lot of help from my own two cats, Sonny and Cher!
• Mouse - brown, normal size!
• Mouse - white, small!
• All with sounds to catch your cat's attention!
PICATSO PAINT APP
• Select colors to paint with (you can freely choose between 27 different colors). You can choose to paint with just one or a few colors or paint with a combination of all 27 colors.
• Choose between 3 different canvas (background) colors.
• Select "messy" or "clean" painting style
• Choose between 2 different "paint helpers" - which actually work great as catch games as well!
• Save your paw painting to your camera roll (in the Photos app) and print it.
CAT MUSIC GAME
• Catch the bouncing kitties to make them play their instruments.
• The goal is to get them all to play at the same time. Which is not that easy, because these little Persian kittens quickly lose interest in practicing and start bouncing around the screen again!
IMPORTANT: To prevent your cat from switching apps while playing, go to SETTINGS > GENERAL > turn off MULTITASKING GESTURES while your cat is playing!
I have tested all these games on MANY cats and although most of them enjoyed the games (especially the Catch the Mouse Game), I have to be honest; digital mice and spiders are not for all cats. Some just totally ignored the moving things on the screen. So don't say I didn't warn you : )
But I hope you and your cat(s) will have as much fun with these cat games as my cats and I have had developing them and testing the app!
What's New in Version 1.7
A new mouse has joined the family of Catch objects; a smaller white mouse. So you can now choose between 6 different Catch games!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 29, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Martine Carlsen
- © Martine Carlsen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.