By Geoffrey Dagley
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
While never meant to be a substitute for the Bible, catechisms can be a useful tool in learning and understanding church doctrine. Presenting doctrine as a series of questions and answers helps by breaking sometimes difficult and challenging theology into more managable pieces. It also provides a fun and challenging way to grow in your understanding of God and the Scriptures.
How can I use catechisms? Typical usage involves two parties, teacher and student, parent and child. Now catechizeMe can help by presenting you with the questions and allowing you the opportunity to answer the question. You can also share catechism questions on Facebook and Twitter or via email and text messages.
* Westminster Shorter Catechism
* westminster Larger Catechism
* Heidelberg Catechism
* Baptist Catechism
* Catechism for Young Children
* The Small Children's Catechism
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/catechizeme
What's New in Version 1.3
Fixed selection of different catechisms in the settings.
It's nice being able to post on faceplace.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Geoffrey Dagley
- © 2012 catechizeMe.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.