While never meant to be a substitute for the Bible, catechisms can be a useful tool in learning and understanding church doctrine. Presenting doctrine as a series of questions and answers helps by breaking sometimes difficult and challenging theology into more managable pieces. It also provides a fun and challenging way to grow in your understanding of God and the Scriptures.
How can I use catechisms? Typical usage involves two parties, teacher and student, parent and child. Now catechizeMe can help by presenting you with the questions and allowing you the opportunity to answer the question. You can also share catechism questions on Facebook and Twitter or via email and text messages.
* Westminster Shorter Catechism
* westminster Larger Catechism
* Heidelberg Catechism
* Baptist Catechism
* Catechism for Young Children
* The Small Children's Catechism
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/catechizeme
Fixed selection of different catechisms in the settings.
Ratings and Reviews
This was a great app until iOS 11 was released and the developer didn't update the app for compatibility. It would be a 5 star app again if it were updated.
Worked great till the update
Now it no workey
It's nice being able to post on faceplace.
- Geoffrey Dagley
- 6.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 catechizeMe.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.