Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading interventional cardiology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Catheterization & Cardiovascular Interventions” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Clinical Research Articles, Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in interventional cardiology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles as they are accepted – updated continuously – and as they are published in an issue
- Be notified when a new monthly issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions is an international journal covering the broad field of cardiovascular diseases. Subject material includes basic and clinical information that is derived from or related to invasive and interventional coronary or peripheral vascular techniques. The journal focuses on material that will be of immediate practical value to physicians providing patient care in the clinical laboratory setting.
The journal publishes Preliminary Reports, Work In Progress articles, Original Studies, Case Reports, and Comprehensive Reviews.
This is the official journal of The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI).
SCAI promotes excellence in invasive and interventional cardiovascular medicine through physician education, and the advancement of quality standards to enhance patient care. SCAI membership includes those who focus on invasive and interventional cardiology, cardiovascular disease, congenital/structural heart conditions, stroke and peripheral artery disease.
Steven R. Bailey, M.D., FSCAI
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $599.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $599.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 2.0.2129
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- Support for external society website feeds and announcements.
- New Global Navigation button allows you to access any section of the app with a single tap.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2129
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions (mobile only)$599.99