By Secret Geometry
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cathode is an advanced terminal app with visuals inspired by classic computers.
Use it to wirelessly connect to any machine that offers secure shell access.
- Fast and accurate emulation
- Live text resizing and reflowing
- 256 Colors
- Unicode (single width glyphs)
- Perfect score on test suites
- Large collection of retro bitmap fonts
- Zoom text from small/crisp to large/blocky.
- More than a dozen sliders for customizing shape, colour, lighting, and distress.
- Takes full advantage of retina displays
- Fluid animations respond to your gestures and movements
- Low power modes for using less CPU and battery
- Support for bluetooth keyboards, including special keys
- On-screen keyboard can be customized with favorite characters
- Keyboard can be hidden for a fullscreen experience
- Works comfortably in both portrait and landscape modes
- Connects over cellular or Wifi
- Handles multiple concurrent sessions
- Preserves connections and reconnects when needed
- Automatically detects nearby computers using Bonjour
- Save bookmarks for frequently used servers.
- SSH key management.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
- Fully 64-bit
- Multitasking support
- iPad Pro support
Doesn't connect on cellular network
Thanks for the 64bit update. Unfortunately this version doesn't connect unless on wifi.
doesnt connect unless on wifi, which is weird for an iphone app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Secret Geometry, Inc.
- © 2015, Secret Geometry, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.