Catholic Ed Connect is a mission-driven mobile app designed to help Catholic School Staff improve communication and secure active participation of parents, students, and alumni. Catholic Ed.
Catholic Ed. Connect has 4 primary objectives. Engage, Involve, Educate, and Evangelize
Catholic Ed. Connect provides tools to help you effectively engage with the digital generation by helping you to accomplish the following:
• Digitally Connect with students, parents and alumni
• Notify of Latest School News
• Provide Digital Calendars of Events
• Contact School Staff through built in Messaging
• Publish Principal Thought of Week
• Manage School Video Library including events, video homework, and more
• Recognize School Supporters
• Connect School Community through targeted social blogs
Catholic Ed. Connect simplifies getting your students, parents, and alumni involved in activities of the school by providing simple-to-use automation tools that make it easy for your community to become involved in the School Ministry. Our automation tools also reduce staff time needed to collect data and generate reports. Using Catholic Ed. Connect you can:
• Push out digital workflows/forms to users/groups
• Automate Volunteer Recruiting
• Simplify Registration Processes
• Automate Permission forms
• Utilize automatic reminders
• Accept Credit Card Payments
• Generate Back-end Reports reducing staff time
• And much more
Today’s digital generation understands mobile technology and responds well to educators that use this technology to support their classroom efforts. Catholic Ed. Connect has technology that educators can use to help children learn.
• Streamline communication between students, parents, and alumni
• Notify of latest school and classroom events/news
• Provide digital calendar of class milestones including due dates, quiz/test dates
• Students, parents, or Alumni can easily contact school staff through built in messaging
• Publish Principal Thought of the Week
• Manage Classroom Video Library including classroom activities video homework and more
• Connect students and teachers through targeted class /teacher blogs
• Provide class social blogs to encourage students to interact and learn together
The most important mission of our Catholic Ed. Connect App is to help our Catholic Schools spread the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world. Pope Francis has defined Evangelize as “To give witness with joy and simplicity to what we are and what we believe in.” Using Catholic Connect will help you evangelize to the digital generation enabling you to:
• Provide timely Catholic Prayers
• Give digital witness to Jesus Christ
• Access Daily Mass Readings
• Provide valuable Digital Devotions
• Access Old and New Testaments
• Increase student comfort level for Reconciliation
• Grow your Catholic Faith Community
Catholic Ed Connect has no up-front set-up costs and as low as a $99 per month subscription fee (per school) all without including ads and with a guarantee that your parents’ or students’ data will not be sold or used in any way. In other words, the app provides zero increase to your parents’ and students’ digital footprints.
Catholic Ed. Connect natively supports market leading Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) as well as provides a browser based app for use on personal computers.
The app is also simple to purchase. From your iPad, just download the Catholic Ed Connect Admin Console App from the Apple App Store. Then sign-up for the monthly subscription option of your choice (no commitment required beyond Month One) and in just a few minutes, you can begin to configure your school’s app. In a month or less, your app and PC accessible site will be available for access by your parents and students as FSG Mobile does all of the work of submitting and updating your app to the App Stores.
- Fixed frequent logout bug in iOS 12
- FormSoft Group, Ltd.
- 24.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © FSG Mobile
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.