The ACC CathPCI Bleeding Risk Calculator App helps clinicians assess the individualized patient risk of experiencing a bleeding event associated with a PCI procedure. Clinicians can compare individual patient risk to the national average based on data from the CathPCI Registry®. The app facilitates consistent risk assessment and communication between a clinician and patient about the overall PCI procedure.
Screen display adjusted.
- American College of Cardiology
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American College of Cardiology
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.