CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars
By ZeptoLab UK Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build your own battle bot and unleash its power in this stylish PvP game!
From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor! Join more than 55 million players from all over the world and become the star of the Arena!
Unite into powerful gangs, participate in gang battles or create a super-strong Ultimate machine to dominate the Ultimate League fights! Make every opponent bite the dust!
• Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the Ultimate battle bot!
• Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action!
• Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes, including badass Ultimate Machines! Outsmart your opponents with your unique battle bot design!
• Create a powerful gang and rule the streets! Participate in gang battles to win unique parts, make new friends and share your secrets in your gang’s chat.
• Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship!
• Bet on other bots and share replays of your best fights!
Get the game now for free and become the star of the Crash Arena!
What's New in Version 2.6.4
The Ultimate Christmas machine, a new Global Leaderboard, and improved replay recording! This update will keep you warm!
- Santa’s ultimate machine! A laser bell, double rocket and Santa’s freezing gift await!
-A new Global Leaderboard! Be on top of a new rating system.
- An easier way to record and share video replays! Replays are recorded automatically. You can easily share them anywhere you want!
*Decided to try it again. Yup, it’s still a scam.
I played this for over a week and was simply frustrated the entire time. Yeah it's a bit fun but when you cannot get a decent vehicle with decent slots to drop for days on end you will rage quit. I must have looted over five dozen vehicles and only one or two had even remotely decent slot placement for weapons. Oh cool I looted a legendary chainsaw that gets a bonus on titans! Oh well my last seven titans have had the weapon slots either on top of the vehicle or too far back to use the chainsaw, or they're just too weak and don't have enough power to use two weapons. This pattern repeated itself endlessly no matter how much I upgraded my halfway decent vehicles or how many different setups I tried. I ended up using a weird surfer setup to bulldoze or flip my opponents to the edge and wait for the level itself to kill them. Yeah so much fun... The game is basically there to make you watch 12 ads in a row to open boxes that are filled with garbage. Progress is painfully slow and the gameplay is just straight up frustrating. I really wanted to like this game but it just threw garbage at me so that's where the app ended up.
Better before updates
I enjoyed this game a lot more before the championship update. The championship stuff seams pretty useless to me. I don’t care for the ticket system and it’s just to confusing to bother with. I agree with a few other reviews that at a particular point you seam to hit a wall and it takes awhile to move forward. I have never paid for this game and I have prestige 3 times now, it is possible to progress without paying. It seams like with each update they take away a little fun and replace it with confusion. Lastly I believe that some of the reviews on here are coming from people who expect instant gratification... patience is the way to play without paying.
All the recent updates destroyed the game for me, I’m done with it. Thanks but no thanks
I’ll say it now, I LOVE THIS GAME! It’s competitive, charming, and straight up fun. But as some other games know, I’m famous for recommendations. But this time, I only have two! 1) Rockets and blades are op! The fact that they deal said amount of damage per hit, it means you can level it up to the max and beat anyone. 2) Gems are to hard to get without paying! You only get two for opening crates (sometimes) and advancing to the next stage doesn’t offer much either. I feel that maybe getting gems for every time you win 5 fights in a row, or something. Well, enough whining. Go get this game, people! And keep up the great work! Sincerely, TheGameGetter.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 03, 2018
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 211 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: ZeptoLab UK Limited
- © 2018 ZeptoLab UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems$1.99
- Box of Gems$9.99
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Special offer 2$1.99
- Special offer 4$4.99
- Chest of Gems$19.99
- Special offer 3$2.99
- Special offer 6$9.99
- Special offer 5$7.99
- Special offer 1$0.99