Build your own battle bot and unleash its power in this stylish PvP game!
From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor! Join more than 150 million players from all over the world and become the star of the Arena!
• Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the Ultimate battle bot!
• Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action!
• Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes, including badass Ultimate Machines! Outsmart your opponents with your unique battle bot design!
• Create a powerful gang and rule the streets! Participate in gang battles to win unique parts, make new friends and share your secrets in your gang’s chat.
- City Kings: Fight against real gangs from around the globe to conquer the city in cooperative mode.
• Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship!
• Bet on other bots and share replays of your best fights!
Get the game now for free and become the star of the Crash Arena!
Even cats catch Christmas fever. Happy Holidays!
- 3 ULTIMATE TOOLBOXES: Fuse Acid, Jamming or Extra Weapon toolboxes into your Ultimate Machines to obtain a powerful, but temporary boost.
- WINTER CHALLENGES: Take part in the special Christmas and New Year’s Eve All-Stars! Two-day competitions with big rewards await you!
- NEW SECRET PART: A powerful and awesome new item for normal machines will be revealed this Holiday season. Play C.A.T.S. to find out more!
Ratings and Reviews
These cats aren’t for petting. They’re for piloting giant custom mechs.
Clan ranking system.
I have been playing the game for more than a year. I am the leader of a gang and have seen a few things I would like to see in the gang. A rank for gang members Offers, members, and recruits. The new recruits that come in and don’t know how to play in a game yet burn up scouts and replaces. I don’t feel that recruits should be able to use scouts and or replaces. Recruits should not be able to use any of the tools to the city of kings only the tolls that is used on them self till the leader feels they have proven them selves a worthy member. Members should have more access to the tools in the city of kings. Officers should have control to demote players or kick players for breaking the rules. There should be a place to go that the leader can post the rules of the gang so the recruits can see them. As it is now we have to retype the rules every time some one joins the gang. I would like to see a instant message system so you can talk to some member with out talking to all members. Also there needs to be a way so that we can see what members are online, like in the championship this would make things easier to know how to plan attacks. And the last thing the chat log roll is too short. Right now you can leave a msg for people to see, if people start chatting that message will get lost. Than you for your time, battle on dudes
I love the game but not the latest update. The latest version put an entire game within the game and adopted the ticket system from the Halloween special. It’s increased the complexity because now you are playing the same game twice with different rules and outcomes. Why didn’t the cool new machines replace the base game? What’s with the tickets? Why aren’t there comma’s in any of the numbers 1,000,000? Why does the timeline for each set of even’t stretch further and further with each update? Why can’t I put six crowns on each supply box when the space is available for six? Why did we go from three sponsor boxes per day down to two? I haven’t any particular fondness for the algorithm that selects opponents for your team battles. When the game was messing up and placing people higher than me, I sent word. I wasn’t offered any diamonds, coins, nothing. I feel like I am cheated every time I sell parts because my coin count will move as I sell parts but each time I sell the last of my parts, the coin count goes backward and then returns to the same count that it was on prior to selling the part. The algorithm selecting opponents for quick battles also seems to have lost a bit of its touch. I would previously skip one or two opponents that were completely out of my league and now it seems that I am skipping five or more before running into a comparable machine. I’ve played this for about four months and I guess it’s time I find a new game.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 206.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ZeptoLab UK Limited 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.