Build your own battle bot and unleash its power in this stylish PvP game!
From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor! Join more than 100 million players from all over the world and become the star of the Arena!
Welcome to the streets of Mew York. Someone has to rule this place... Why not your gang?
Unite into powerful gangs, participate in gang battles or create a super-strong Ultimate machine to dominate the Ultimate League fights! Make every opponent bite the dust!
• Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the Ultimate battle bot!
• Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action!
• Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes, including badass Ultimate Machines! Outsmart your opponents with your unique battle bot design!
• Create a powerful gang and rule the streets! Participate in gang battles to win unique parts, make new friends and share your secrets in your gang’s chat.
- KINGS OF THE CITY: Fight against real gangs from around the globe to conquer the city in this NEW cooperative game mode.
• Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship!
• Bet on other bots and share replays of your best fights!
Get the game now for free and become the star of the Crash Arena!
Celebrate the changing seasons with the new event!
- MID-AUTUMN CHALLENGE: Insane terrain modifiers and unique rewards!
- MOONCAKE BOXES: Play the game, collect keys, and open prize boxes!
- NEW ULTIMATE SET: Get 5 new ultimate parts, including the Hero’s Bow, and a new lantern-inspired costume for your feline driver!
Ratings and Reviews
These cats aren’t for petting. They’re for piloting giant custom mechs.
I love the game but not the latest update. The latest version put an entire game within the game and adopted the ticket system from the Halloween special. It’s increased the complexity because now you are playing the same game twice with different rules and outcomes. Why didn’t the cool new machines replace the base game? What’s with the tickets? Why aren’t there comma’s in any of the numbers 1,000,000? Why does the timeline for each set of even’t stretch further and further with each update? Why can’t I put six crowns on each supply box when the space is available for six? Why did we go from three sponsor boxes per day down to two? I haven’t any particular fondness for the algorithm that selects opponents for your team battles. When the game was messing up and placing people higher than me, I sent word. I wasn’t offered any diamonds, coins, nothing. I feel like I am cheated every time I sell parts because my coin count will move as I sell parts but each time I sell the last of my parts, the coin count goes backward and then returns to the same count that it was on prior to selling the part. The algorithm selecting opponents for quick battles also seems to have lost a bit of its touch. I would previously skip one or two opponents that were completely out of my league and now it seems that I am skipping five or more before running into a comparable machine. I’ve played this for about four months and I guess it’s time I find a new game.
Supply boxes and gems!!
I’ll keep this review really short and sweet. I love this game! It’s really fun and pretty addicting. But there is one major problem with the supply box system. If all four of ones supply box slots are full, and you just won a quick match to get a super box, guess what? YOU MISS THE FREAKING SUPER BOX!!! What’s up with that. I’m not sure if there are better crates then super boxes but I’m sure you’d miss those too! Why do you have to miss it? I spent probably half an hour just watching ads and doing quick fights so I can get to my superbox, and guess what happens? I have my supply box slots full and I miss the superbox! What he heck, there’s absolutely no reason for that and if this game’s developers are looking for tweaks to make this is one!!! Other than its a great game. Also why don’t you have to confirm spending 100 gems on your league fight purple cats. I have wasted almost all my gems accidentally clicking that button. Please add a confirmation button. It’s so annoying that I have to constantly buy outfits I like for gems no matter what just to make sure I don’t waste them. Not only that but the recovery fee is huge for those purple cats! Please make it easier to not waste gems!!!!! Please it is really getting on my nerves.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ZeptoLab UK Limited
- 198.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ZeptoLab UK Limited 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.