This app is created specifically for your cat. Perhaps dogs and humans also be fun to play, but they were not tested :)
In order to the cat became interested and started to play, you only need to run the game, select the desired mode and show the phone or tablet to your cat.
The game has two modes:
1) Physics Ball – the ball moves through the physical laws and bounces off the walls.
2) Laser Point – point on the screen is moving unpredictably, in random order.
3) Butterfly – butterfly flies on the lawn.
P.S. If you have any ideas how make game more interesting for your cat, please write me, I'll try implement it in next versions.
– Fixed crashing on some devices.
– New backgrounds.
– Settings section.
– Sound setting are saved between sessions.
Ratings and Reviews
I haven't had it crash like the other reviewer. Let's be honest, all these cat games are the same, and if you have a playful cat, they'll love it. If you have a lazy cat, an app isn't going to make them playful.
It’s ok, but whenever anyone taps the on the ball in the physics ball it crashes
Crashes every time
Game crashes every time the cat touches the moving object. Terrible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.