CaughtOffside for iPad – the one stop shop for all things football.
The world's most popular independent football website is now yours to enjoy on the iPad!
The bright shiny new app features all of the following, and much more.
· Rumours – All the gossip from all the teams, all the latest rumours delivered to your device so you stay ahead of the game
· Features – Hot topics, discussions, debates and quality content from our dedicated team of writers
· News – All the latest stories as they happen, up to the minute breaking news 24/7
· Video – Highlights of all matches across all the leagues straight to your device, video content that is delivered directly to your iPad for maximium enjoyment
· In-depth analysis – High-brow, intelligent, thought provoking articles brought to you in our own inimitable style
It's now easier to select your favourite teams!
Ratings and Reviews
On the iPhone version you can scroll as far back to older news updates and highlights. On the iPad version you miss so much more as you can't scroll back all the way. Also certain videos don't appear on the iPad version but do on the iPhone version. Please fix!
The videos and pictures rarely appear. You practically scroll down hoping its a vine video or gif or else watch via safari where you're gagged with so much advertising that nothing plays properly. Now even the commentary doesn't come up, just blank patches even after reinstalling. Too bad for a lovely concept.
What a Shame
I loved this app; really great info, highly customizable and sleek graphics. But, I installed the update and it completely stop working on both my iPad and iPhone. Bad time to crash right at the close of the transfer window. I really hope you fix it and maybe next time wait to update it AFTER the window closes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.