NOTE: Causeview Events requires you to have Causeview CRM installed in your Salesforce.com instance.
Causeview provides nonprofit organizations with user-friendly applications so they can focus on what’s important: advancing their cause and building relationships.
*Causeview Events works in conjunction with Causeview CRM*
Check your guest in by scanning tickets or searching for attendees. Capture guest contact information and stay organized faster than ever.
Causeview Events integrates in real-time directly with Causeview CRM - there’s nothing to import beforehand, and nothing to import afterwards - all of your data is automatically updated in Causeview CRM.
- Access all of the events you have planned in Causeview CRM.
- Check-in attendees instantly by scanning QR codes with your device’s camera.
- Work with multiple devices simultaneously.
- Work offline (if there’s no wifi or cellular connectivity) and synchronize your changes with Causeview CRM later.
- Edit contact information and add notes directly in Causeview CRM.
- Search for attendees by name.
- View groups of guests (tables, golf carts, teams) and see who else is checked-in.
- Check-in guests and capture their information in Causeview CRM in real-time.
- Add custom fields from Causeview CRM.
- View ticket sales and attendance at any time.
For more information, visit www.causeview.com.
- Applied proper version to settings.
- Fixed issue where reloading the app does not allow you to select events
- Increased number of allowable attendees
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.