Start your next IoT project or prototype right from your phone with the Cayenne project builder. Now supporting Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, over 100 LoRa-enabled devices, and any hardware brought in via MQTT API. Start your project or prototype in a fraction of the time.
You can add, manage and control sensors and actuators from your phone’s dashboard from a library of drag and drop widgets.
• Easily setup microcontrollers and boards
Quickly connect Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi boards and other devices to be managed remotely.
• Integration of LoRa-enabled devices and networks.
Provision, monitor, and control LoRa-enabled sensors on LoRaWAN™ networks.
• MQTT API Release.
Bring in any device (microcontroller, single board computer, sensor, motor or actuator) that is not in the Cayenne library via MQTT API.
• Create custom dashboards with drag and drop widgets
Customize the look of your projects with a fully flexible dashboard.
• Add sensors, actuators, and extensions
Create widgets to view and control the hardware connected to your project.
• Customizable Project Builder
Create custom projects and prototypes with mix-and- match widgets providing interoperability between devices, all on a single dashboard.
• Monitor data and remote control your devices and projects
Discover different ways to visualize data and control your connected hardware.
• Easily set up triggers and actions for your projects
Automate your project with easy to create if/then statements.
• Create and manage actions with Event Scheduling
Use scheduled events to trigger actuators or device actions at the time you choose
Check out our community using Cayenne: http://community.mydevices.com/
• Alerts & Triggers now use the new rules payload/engine.
• Ability to delete Alerts & Triggers.
• Bug fixes for Two State dashboard widgets.
• LoRa devices bug fixes for duplicated widgets between different platforms.
Ratings and Reviews
Prototyping made easy
I like the concept and easy to use of this application and Cayenne. I can get the ground running in matter of minutes using MQTT and dev kits .
Quality and Robustness I was searching for!
Robust, simple, and effective! I can only hope that this service remains free. Props to Cayenne to being one of the first successful MQTT apps with a nice GUI!!
Awesome IoT project builder
I really like this app because of its user friendliness. I am an Electrical Engineering Undergraduate right now and I have found this app to be simple and useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.