CBS Philly Traffic
By CBS Local
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CBS Philly Traffic™ delivers real-time personalized traffic reports for the Philadelphia metro area to your smartphone. Hands-free visual and audio reports advise you of traffic conditions on your route, so you're always able to arrive on time. CBS Philly Traffic™ is your personal traffic helicopter! The app utilizes user reports and traffic data from reliable sources to guide you to your destination with ONLY the information you need, when you need it.
- Hands-free audio traffic report. No driver distraction.
- Monitors traffic when you input a route and automatically as you drive (5 miles ahead on local streets, 20 miles ahead on highways)
- Saves your most-used routes and gives you daily traffic push notifications before you leave home or work
- Push notifications of major traffic incidents that affect the entire metro area (currently supporting the Philadelphia area)
- Choose from a list local points of interest, such as Philadelphia International Airport, Sesame Place and King of Prussia Mall
- Help other commuters! Report traffic tips to our traffic monitoring center, and we'll use your report to update others
*Covers the following counties: Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton and Philadelphia in Pennsylvania and Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean and Salem in New Jersey.
What's New in Version 2.0.7
- Fixed bug causing some addresses to be unidentifiable
Don't waste your time
I am not going to write any lengthy review of this worthless app. My recommendation is to use the iPhone map, or Google map, or even Waze, which I'm trying to get the hang of.
Unfortunately I made a trip for nothing to go into New Jersey where it's full service and it still worth saving a few dollars even after paying the three dollar toll for the Burlington Bristol Bridge. Unfortunately the bridge was closed until Monday,
I check to see if this app would've helped with traffic issues, not only did it not but it didn't even recognize the destination where the gas station was located.
They certainly reported the closure on the radio station but I heard the traffic report after the fact. Had I used Waze, I would have seen that there was a closure, but no easy way to find details such as for how long.
Don't waste time of space installing this useless app. Just use the other methods I mentioned.
Maybe they should hire me- I would have made sure that app covers those attributes!
Nice design but doesn't work
Love the easy design concept but all routes default to originating from city center. There is no way to set your home as the default origin, and the functionality of setting custom routes simply doesn't work.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CBS Local
- © CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.