CBS Sports is the #1 source for MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS and NCAA sports news, scores, videos and more!
Stay up-to-date on current sporting events like the PGA Championship, Crossfit Games, X Games, the British Open and many more! Watch the top highlights and videos for the most recent sporting events.
Now featuring CBS Sports HQ, your live 24/7 sports channel to catch up on sports scores, news, highlights and more! No subscription required, just open the app and watch live! You can also now easily catch up on what you missed on CBS Sports HQ. Select to watch HQ and see a list of recent aired segments.
The fastest scores, stats, news, tweets & push notifications for all major sports - personalized to your favorite teams. PLUS - all year long - watch live sporting events such as SEC football games (Sep-Dec), NCAA basketball (Dec-Mar), and PGA TOUR (Jan-Aug).
CBS Sports app features:
- Stream the latest scores, news and highlights anytime, anywhere with CBS Sports HQ
- Every major sport: MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, NFL Football, NCAA, MLS Soccer, Golf, Tennis, NASCAR, MMA, WWE and more!
- Fastest news, scores and stats - you’ll see the difference when you know the latest big plays and the final scores before your friends with the CBS Sports App
- It's now easier than ever to find related videos. Just play any video to see a list of similar content.
- Your team's news in a custom feed packed with real-time info from dedicated insiders
- Hand-picked, personalized news alerts for every must-know story
- Watch sports & games LIVE! Watch sports events and analysis all year long - SEC football, NCAA basketball, PGA TOUR, and CBS Sports Network events and shows.
- Listen to live streaming radio, including Jim Rome, Bill Reiter, Tiki and Tierney & more for all of your sports news
Plus, everything else you need to be in the know:
- Scores, news, standings, stats, tweets and more for every major sport from high school to the pros: Football (NFL, NCAA), Basketball (NBA, NCAA), Baseball (MLB, NCAA), Hockey (NHL), Soccer (All Major Leagues), Golf, Tennis, Auto Racing (NASCAR, Formula 1) & more
- Exclusive access to CBS Sports coverage of the NFL Draft, March Madness, the Masters, the NBA Draft & more
Stay on top of the game with the CBS Sports app. Download it now for free!
Football Pick'em (Office Pool Manager) Games are back!
+ Create pick em pools in the app! Set up your pool and invite all your friends before football season.
+ Pool owners can change pool rules and invite additional users.
+ Newly added post-season play.
Ratings and Reviews
Torn between a 3 star and 4 star.
I have the CBS sports app on both my iPhone and iPad. It is my go to sports app for stories and scores and I love that you can add favorites which are then priortized in the “scores” section. Here’s the issue - on the iPhone, this app is awesome in the scores section. If you pick the box score for MLB or NBA and likely others, you pick a person and you get great stats on the person for the year, or career (year by year). I love this. on the NBA, if you pick a person, you get excellent info on all stats for that person for the game, number of made vs attempted for 2 pointers or 3 Pointers or free throws, etc. Awesome. OK, why I can’t give 4 or even 5 stars for the app - you would think on the (bigger) iPad you would get at least the same info if not more (considering a bigger screen size). NOPE, you get less, not of the career info on the MLB side and no game details on a person. Makes no sense!!!!!!!!!! Come on, lets fix this. I sit at home and check the scores and want t see some stats and I want to use my iPad but whoops = I forgot, the app stinks on th iPad. So off to the small screen and the iPhone. HELLO???? Please.
I love to see all my favorite teams play especially the Golden State Warriors.
To be able to keep up with the different teams that I love in the competition against the Warriors and to know when they are playing is a blessing for me. I am sometimes challenged by what channel on DirecTV the game will be on and sometimes get Miss information on the time the game begins. Over all, to hear the news of the players on the team and what is happening with so many teams it is quite the blessing to stay on top of all the many teams and players that I so appreciate and admire. Thank you and God bless you!
MLB alerts arriving late
I really enjoy the app, though some features are confusing, such as setting up favorites and seeing the scores for those teams. Baseball season is underway, but game alerts are arriving very late. Currently watching Orioles/Twins game in the top of the third inning and just received the alert that the game was starting, though Twins are leading 6-0. Last night, hours after the game ended, received the notification that the game ended. This seems to be limited to MLB, as Final Four, NHL, and NBA alerts arrive timely, though sometimes duplicate notifications are received. My app and iOS are up-to-date on an iPad less than six months old.
- CBS Mobile
- 142.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc., a CBS Corporation Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.