- Best in class Arduino CC3000 controller.
- Read & write digital pins.
- Read & write PWM pins.
- Control SERVO motors.
- Read analog pins.
- LCD: you can send any data from Arduino to your mobile app.
- Terminal: you can send any data from mobile app to your Arduino.
- Assign action sheet: to do action with the recieved data
like turnning flash ON or send notification or trigger output switch.
- Super easy user interface.
- Remember last status of the pins.
- Change the mode of the pin (Output, PWM, SERVO or Input).
- Automatic connect to Arduino.
- Ability to rename the label of each pin.
- Smart Home.
- Hoppy projects.
- Schools & university projects.
- Remote control.
- Robots control.
Check this youtube to see in real world:
- Arduino Leonardo, Mega, Uno or any compatible Arduino board.
- Arduino Sketch(URL provided inside the app).
- Finally, you can connect more than one board at the same time.
- Separate screen for each (Control, Analogs, LCD, Terminal) dashboards.
- Customizing & deleting pins is applicable now.
- Charts, Gauges & Meters interface is applicable now for the Analog pins.
- Fix the issue that make the app stuck on the lunch screen.
- Performance upgrade.
- Bugs fixs
Ratings and Reviews
This app does what it claims. I'm hoping the author continues to build on it though. Momentary on/off buttons would be a good update. Sliders & joystick controls. Expand the number of io pins for Arduino mega & due boards. User defined commands for the controls. Thanks for a great start.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.