CCal 11 Sync with Google Calendar™ and Tasks
By Catalystwo Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CCal is the perfect app for anyone who needs to efficiently and quickly arrange their busy schedules on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
CCal is an intelligent and elegant calendar application that can upload to Google Calendar and Picasa.
=== Features ===
- CCal has a sophisticated and intuitive user interface which allows you to create and modify any date or event by "drag & drop" (simply hold your finger on the screen/event and move it where you want).
- To change the date of any event simply drag that event to the desired destination date.
- With CCal, easily and efficiently manage your plans and create individual events using a choice of colors.
- Add photos to any event and upload to Picasa.
- CCal supports iPhone's standard "shake to undo" function. Multiple Undos and Redos are available.
- Copy & paste events.
- Delete events - drag to trash
- With CCal, you can customize background colors based on the day of the week or an individual event's existence.
- CCal supports international time zones ... more than 400 regions.
- CCal also has pre-programmed public holidays for Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and New Zealand.
- With CCal, you can choose to input times using a spinning-wheel or by using an easy & quick ten-key.
- With CCal you can display the current month and the following month continuously in "scroll mode"… Your schedule will not be divided by the month boundary.
== Supported Localizations ===
• Our CCal 10 and CCal 11 are separate apps.
• In iOS 5, creating and displaying Reminders items is not supported.
■ Google Server resumed normal service early on 15 Feb 2013. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
What's New in Version 11.8.6
• Maintenance update
Custom Repeat Issue & Syncing With Other Devices
This is a great calendar app, however there is one issue that I hope can be addressed. I am a firefighter and work an interesting schedule. Where I work 24 hrs,off 24, than on 24, off 24, on 24, then off for 96 hrs. This app includes a custom repeat but does not include a way to make this "shift schedule" possible. I have searched the wide range of apps that will show my desired schedule but does not have the convenient detailed monthly interface.
I also have this app on my iPad and it has trouble syncing to match my calendar on my phone.
If the creators of this app could make this possible I would be sure to purchase the "PRO" version.
Best of the Bunch
Just proved to myself again that it’s the best calendar out there. Have tried it with Google and iCal. Currently use only iCal and Apple Reminders apps. I can easily plan my day/week/month and also make quick changes on the fly. Visually informative! There are many options for customizing, and it’s daunting at first, but eventually you will get it just how you want it. And then, in my experience, no other calendar comes close. And it includes task lists, so it’s all in one place. I have the paid version.
My most unsung app
My profession is calendar intensive, and I've trialled many calendar apps. CCal is the best combination of design and function. Visually uncluttered, it doesn't get in the way of displaying my dates and reminders exactly the way I'd like. Functionally, it's sophisticated, but full of hints and documentation. Default event duration and 5-day week views are important for me. One annoyance- entering and deleting events occur with a "blink" of the screen.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 25, 2014
- Version: 11.8.6
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Catalystwo Limited
- © Catalystwo Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$7.99