CCC ONE Mobile enables collision repair facilities that use CCC ONE® Estimating software to remotely manage the vehicle repair process from an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. No need to walk back to the desk to upload photos, view the estimate, update a repair plan, or write a note. Just do it from your iPhone!
- Search to find vehicles in your repair shop
- Vehicle check-in with VIN scan
- Take photos of vehicles
- Tag photos as visible to insurer and/or customer
- View the estimate
- Edit/Complete production phases
- Edit/Complete checklist items
- Add notes to repair order
- Support for multiple shop organizations
- View customer contact information
- Direct dial customer from iPhone
Use of this application requires a license to CCC ONE Estimating.
We hope you're enjoying CCC Mobile and we would love to hear your comments. In this release, we added a workfile lock notification when you try and save changes on a workfile that is checked out by another user. We also added a setting to set Spanish as your preferred language for Checklist. When this setting is enabled, Checklist items configured in Spanish will be displayed. Enjoy the latest updates and Happy Estimating!
Ratings and Reviews
Love it- but
As a shop manager, I love this app. It makes my job and my estimators’ jobs so much easier and streamlined on the front-end, for in-process, or a quick update. I have 7+ and much prefer phone app to tablet due to photo quality and speed. It’s faster to take photos with phone app and write estimate using desktop CCC vs tablet.
1. When adding a photo/hitting the “+” arrow always pops up the “from camera” or “from folder” question. Personally I would never use my phone’s memory to store damage photos, so this is an added step that’s a pain. Maybe add a second “+ from folder” button if someone needs that, but go direct to camera if hitting the “+” while in the app.
2. After taking photos from app and trying to lock an estimate with the “images required to lock” setting enabled in CCC, it does not recognize phone app photos as an image in attachments- not sure why, but need a fix.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and we're happy the app is making you and your estimator's jobs easier. We're in the process of enhancing photo capture, and soon you will be able to take photos back to back without the camera closing. We will investigate the issue where photos captured from the app are not recognized, and you're unable to lock the estimate.
I like it
It’s been a few years since I’ve been able to use this app. I like the changes especially having my work files and creating a new one on the home screen. Being able to add the license plate while looking at the picture is why having duel monitors a must for estimating and I’m so happy to know it’s been inter grated into the app as well. I’ve been writing since this program was called pathways and it’s always been my choice of software. The only reason I’m giving it four stars and not five is hopes that they will see this comment and change it back to being able to edit customer information and insurance with the phone app as I know you can with the iPad version.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and we're happy you're using the app again. We have several exciting new enhancements planned, and the app is only going to get better. We will evaluate your feedback on editing customer and insurance information from the app and hopefully implement this in the future.
Info is power
Love the app. I love the iPad app just a little bit more. Even with the iPad mini it’s just to much to carry around while doing rounds. If the iPhone app just had a little more info about the actual estimate, say maybe total hours or allow the priority flags to be seen. Some more details like what is in the iPad app. Not necessarily all lines or all parts just something that can be viewed like the invoice listings, not the actual attached file but a number and date when invoiced I’m seriously debating rocking a fanny pack to fit the iPad. Please don’t make me do that.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and are glad you're enjoying the app. We will continue to add info and features to the app, and you will be able to view the estimate in the next few weeks. We're working hard to help make your job easier.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.