This app provides quick and easy access to your health plan and medical record as well as important resources available for you as the member, patient, or family member.
Example medical record features include:
• Review test results, medications, immunization history, and more
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments, including e-Visits if your provider is participating
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
• Access your family's health information
To access these features, you will be prompted for your Community Medical Centers MyChart account. If you do not have a MyChart account, you can sign up today!
Example health plan features include:
• View and share your health plan card
• View and search your claims
• View your benefits
To access these health plan features, you will be prompted for your Community Care Health Member Portal account to grant access to the app to proceed.
Urgent Medical Matters
This app is not to be used in emergencies or for messages that require immediate attention — for medical emergencies call 911.
The app now allows users to share details of upcoming appointments. Additionally, minor bug fixes have also been implemented.
- Fresno Community Hospital and Medical Center
- 126.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Community Medical Centers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.