Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A text-based simple-to-use personal information manager with the following features:
Calendaring and Notes:
• Calendar in weekly, monthly, yearly views - color coded visual cues for dates with notes
• Day Notes associated with a date are one click away, can recur and have reminders
• Notes are searchable with a basic export
• Event Timers - shows Years, Months & Days to events and can be added to calendar
• Countdown Timer - to an event or date
• 24 Hour Timer - to remind to take breaks or whatever
• Sunset/Sunrise Tracker
• Time Zone Tracker
• Project Time Logger
• Schedule Shutdown/Restart/Sleep for specific date & time
• US holidays may be automatically added to the calendar
• Shows week of year ( e.g. week 23 )
• Preferences to customize such as showing week starting on Sunday or Monday.
• Local language for month and day names
CCN X provides several features( event timers and week of year ) that are sold elsewhere as standalone apps.
The User manual is available on the developer web site.
What's New in Version 3.43
• Better handling of hardware sleep/wake
for .99 cents it is a great little app.
I am an ESL teacher and use it to organize notes about what I taught…as a kind of record. Click on a date and the text file pops up. Only wish fonts could be made even larger so I could share it more easily with my students via the projector.