As the CCPA enforcement date of January 1, 2020 quickly approaches, leverage the CCPA by OneTrust application as a quick pocket reference to the CCPA text. Stay up to date on amendments to the regulation and learn how OneTrust can help your organization operationalize CCPA compliance.
The intention of the CCPA is to provide California residents with the right to:
• Know what personal information is being collected about them.
• Know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
• Say no to the sale of their personal information.
• Access their personal information.
• Maintain equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
CCPA by OneTrust includes the:
• Complete CCPA text
• Ability to highlight text and bookmark pages for easy reference
• Capability to fully search the CCPA text
• Latest news and guidance from leading privacy experts and regulation authorities
• Information from OneTrust to help operationalize CCPA compliance
Removed the blue border around the application icon and fixed a minor issue with the table of contents.
Ratings and Reviews
This application is so helpful to have all the CCPA resources at my fingertips rather than sorting through PDFs. I love that I can highlight text and bookmark sections that I need to remember for later. Well done OneTrust! PS - OneTrust also made a similar app for GDPR that is very helpful and easy to use as well.
Comprehensive and easy to use. Nice to have in my pocket for the CCPA!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.